Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice analysis sony...

me enjoyed watching dhamakar epi..surya cute moments and dancing.lovely....bhabo slapped mohit..yey jolly jolly jolly..😈.he deserves man...haan more...but he wont change..so better one slap is enough...😡

liked suraj dialogue last part....bhabo rocked with her exp today esp her through her eyes..👏

laughed at meena's actions...😆

totally sandy detected that culprit mohit.😡..love u sandy...🤗
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis farhanu + apt song to go with.

I'm yet to watch the episode but seems like Mohit's slap sound was melodious to hear.😲.
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mohit choose to paint black.your posts are really nice
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: farhana874

Sandy aiming the water pipe at Mohit was fun to watch too!😆
It was like- Ab tak sirf nehlaya hain, ab tujhe dhoungi!😆

😆

I was waiting for Bhabo to slap Mohit for so many days...and she finally let him have it real good...

I only wish it had been more than one.  I mean I understand that they were in public...but that sandal should have come off as soon as she got him behind closed doors. 😈 😡 😈

And what ever happened to Vikram and Suraj's feet connecting to some sensitive part of Mohit's body right before they threw him out of the house? 

Wishfull thinking on my part I guess. 🤔

But the pre-cap...😲

Uff!!  I really can't believe Bhabo.  She came home and sat down like a deflated balloon.  And then...despite there being so many chappals near the door...she turns on Sandhya...and gives a challenge...ready to count it as her first mistake, should she fail. 

In the words of the great Arnav Singh Raizada...What the?!?!? 😲 😲 😲

Galti kis ki thi?  Chapal kisko marne chahiye thay?  😡

But no..Bhabo to chali matka phordnay 🤢
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are amazing Farhu!
Meenudi's sneaking away to get those water balloons cracked me up! The precap left me deflated.Wah re wah Bhabo! Limitless hai aap ki ego! 

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice post farhana
mohit deserves severe punishment from bhabho, she screams when sandy does a minute mistake in teh kitchen but mohit has done a blunder and just one slap 
not enough
yeh dil maange more
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

And Sandy aiming the water pipe at Mohit was fun to watch too!😆
It was like- Ab tak sirf nehlaya hain, ab tujhe dhoungi!😆

😆 Ya .. Sandhya using the hose in true IPS style: aim .. fire! And what a nishaana! 😲 Shot went straight to Mohit in the crowd! ⭐️  Anyone notice the color of his hands didn't come off?! .. So he was literally caught 'rangey haathon'! 🤔

The scene change was confusing though 😕. First .. no one else seemed to care why a guy in the middle of celebrations was being soaked with a hose and then slapped with a 'echo slap'! (maybe they were like .. 'yeh toh roz ki baat hai RP mein' ). Second .. what happened to the 'DNA Home-delivery' guys?! 😕 It seemed like no one informed them that they had the wrong guy! 😲 😳