farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Laga character pe daag...chhupaon kaise...
Ghar jaaun kaise...
Laga...
Jaake Bhabo se nazrein milaaun kaise...Laga...

Haan zor se laga...Bhabo ka chata!
Thaaash!πŸ₯³ 
How surilaa it sounded!
Come on Bhabo...Once more!πŸ˜ƒ

Finally Mohit got what he deserves!
Poor Rathis are devastated!
Everyone uses vivid colors on Holi and this luchcha Mohit chose Black to paint his own khandan!😑

Sooraj tries to pacify Bhabo.
Sandy asks Bhabo to get Emily married to Mohit.

And Bhabo shoots 'naazron ki teer' towards Sandy!😲

Precap: Bhabo asking Sandy to go to village and convince Maasa and all the relatives.
I havn't watched the promo. But watching the precap I felt Bhabo was seeking Sandy's help in the name of  ''Threat of first mistake''. She is helpless and she knows Only Sandy can do something.
She is Bhabo's only hope.

Oh haan...loved Meenu in today's episode. Throwing balloons chup chup keπŸ˜†
And Sandy aiming the water pipe at Mohit was fun to watch too!πŸ˜†
It was like- Ab tak sirf nehlaya hain, ab tujhe dhoungi!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post Farhana and a very good episode πŸ‘πŸΌ
But watching the precap I felt Bhabo was seeking Sandy's help in the name of  ''Threat of first mistake''. She is helpless and she knows Only Sandy can do something.
She is Bhabo's only hope. 
I felt the same thing... Threat of first mistake would only motivate Sandhya. 
Surya β˜ΊοΈ Surya β˜ΊοΈ Surya β˜ΊοΈ
Got very little Surya moments today😳 I loved it!!! So comfortably they were dancing with each other πŸ˜› That is enough to make me smile and blush πŸ˜³ 
Meena made me πŸ˜†
Enjoyed the Holi song a lot  Remembering 14th March, 2012... 
Not going to say much about rest of the epi... Bura na maano HOLI HAI!!!!!
Sooo badly want to celebrate Holi. πŸ˜³
I have an advice, err, request to the CVs ----- Create a detective serial next time. You will rock in that area for sure. While such tracks make DABH more interesting, we viewers would be more thankful if you focused on diya and baati's relationship πŸ˜³
Edited by Diya_DB - 11 years ago
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just a SINGLE Slap DIL NEHI BHARA😑😑😑i don understand this concept of DABH writersπŸ˜•πŸ˜•whenever Bhabo is angry on Sandhay there is always a BARSAT of BHASHAN bt when it comes to meena ,mohit she is jst speechless 😑😑😑😑nd what a holi it was 😑😑😑😑😑thank God its been telecasted much before Holi otherwise i would hve spoiled my own holi aftr watching this blah blah...😑😑😑😑Bt it was only meena who seemed to be njoyingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
THANXXX A lot farhana for the SONG its one of my most fav thanx again coz you enlightened my mood aftr watching such a.. don know what adjective i shall  use for this epiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by tuh1 - 11 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I too agree. Bhabho's only hope in the situation is Sandhya. Bhabho knows only Sandhya can do it. But accepting that would not appeal her ego. She has to go down in front of her DIL. Hence the Matka thing to give a feeling to everyone in the house she still has the control. From the Precap I seriously felt this is one Matka which Bhabho wont mind losing. Edited by shruthiravi - 11 years ago
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooops so lot of ppl liked 2days epi much plzzz guys don bash me coz i differ from uπŸ˜ƒ
Honestly speaking i liked the SBS/SBB segment much more than 2days epi coz there was more of SurYa footageπŸ˜ƒ
@Diya_DB i absolutely agree with your suggestion to DABH CV's their only strong area is the DETECTIVE kind of trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by tuh1 - 11 years ago
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice Post Farhana Di... I don't know why but I am not liking the track... I mean it is a good track as it is a social message but the village track ahead is daunting due to the fact there is going to be SurYa separation! That is piercing me and not making me watch the show! πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Maybe its just me and my negativity!

I agree with Tuhina above with the fact Sandhya always gets the blame and a big lecture... its just not fair! 😑 I mean sometimes I wonder how much Sandhya can actually endure... if that was me I would have run off long back or hit Bhabo or something... she is so patient! 😳 πŸ˜• I though this year Holi will be SurYatastic with non stop romance but no CV's seem to have a hatred towards festivals! 😲 
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post Farhana πŸ‘πŸΌ
@tuh1...completely agree with you...every time when SURYA is trouble...bhobho stands in aangan and delivers dialogue after dialogue non stop 😑 when its come to others she goes to this sad/silent mode 😑 soo not fair.
Precap..me to think bhabho is indirectly asking for sandhya's help or shall i say begging πŸ˜‰
Good episode πŸ‘Edited by mmanju1 - 11 years ago
ss_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also agree with tuh1
one slap and all Rathis became statue!!!
SonerMeye thumbnail
Why oh why they have to force us to watch Meena rather than SurYa dance! They have shoot the scene yet they have edited out. Such an unjust technique!!! GRRR!!!!!
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post farhana.

Agree with others...just a single slap... not enough.

When it comes to her beendanis, Bhabho blames her parents upbringing without a single thought but when it is her kids, she just breaks down, no words, she did not even ask Mohit why he did so or lied to her.  The moment Sandhya suggests something, she forgets everything and ready for challenge.  No self analysis or realization about what went wrong in her upbringing.