Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@All:- I know many of you feel like why I didn't contact all of you n ask about your birthday wishes for Uma aunty - the reason behind is i came to know about her birthday very late so I was lacking of time so thought to create thread directly n then you all can peep into wish her. Sorry.😳.
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@uma aunty - yo! hug me as much as you want to. my mom hasn't hugged me for like 2 weeks, i badly need a mama hug ☺️
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

^ i was supposed to create thread. i said it first πŸ€” aur waise bhi, uma aunty gave me permission, not you πŸ˜’
Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Sindhu. Very nicely put in Tamil. Enda tholiyal un ilaye...I am so happy through the forum I found all of you. After my daughters going away the forum has become my second home. You are very sweet Sindhu. You should also remain the same caring and loving.
SwerveBae thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

i dnt have age to bless u ma ji,so better i wish u a very very melodious birthday umdu ma ji.hope u enjoyed ur birthday to the fullest.i think,i am the last one to wish u ma ji..dnt mind na.

now starts my hathoda...

k lemme write in tamil(full tamil).sorry for any mistakes ma ji...sorry koncham englishum..

u knw very well ma ji...i love u so much..u r very special to me..and u knw,i always used to speak abt u to others esp.bharathi ka..paavam ka,enudaya thollayela erundhu epo mela poranganu theriyala.haan.nengalum dhan...na epo useless questions ketalum,nenga tired agama enaku answer panni erukinga,pannuveenganu nenaikuren futurelaium.rhomba rhomba nanri ma ji for that ma ji..and i am secret fan of ur posts and comments.thank u forur love,blessings...never ever forget in my life.i always ask u two things to u..ur love and blessings.i knw u love me and always ur blessings there for me.i wish our relationship to be maintain like this.

ennum sollalam ana reserve pannikiten aprama solren ma ji...

once again happy birthday ma ji...

this is my first wish comment without emoticon...i felt,there is no need for it to express my feelings better than this...

love u ma ji.sindu.

haan...wonderful thread ami,sony and sambar...

yooo nenga nenga nengaaa!

what does it mean?
.Ami. thumbnail
@Sindu:- Yo.. Penga punga pungi..😳
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ami aur Samah aapne mere bare main socha that itself is a great thing for me. Chalo letsπŸ€— once again. Ami no bones...😲. Phir yeh humor ka pitara kahan se aata hain...
SwerveBae thumbnail
rhomba rhomba nanri 😲
SwerveBae thumbnail

Originally posted by: UMDU

Ami aur Samah aapne mere bare main socha that itself is a great thing for me. Chalo letsπŸ€— once again. Ami no bones...😲. Phir yeh humor ka pitara kahan se aata hain...

but uma aunty.. you know, ami na? you know, i said i wanted to create thread first, but then ami started to argue and blablabla with me, and she made me say "argh man" in the middle of class, and i said i wanted to create first, and you gave me permission, not ami i got proofs πŸ˜’
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Samah... you are soo cute! 😳 I just feel like pulling your cheeks!
.Ami. thumbnail
@Samah:- Stop karo na... I said I'm sorry.πŸ˜”
https://www.ftdimg.com/pics/products/BB69_200x225.jpg