Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Oye Hoye! Kya baat hai... aaj meri Uma Aunty ka BIRTHDAY hai!

I am really happy to see this post so a big thanks to Ami and Farhana Di and also my baby girl... my main girl Samah love you loads and loads! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Uma Aunty today is your day and I really, really hope you have a SMASHING birthday whatever you are planning to do whether that's a relaxing night in or a candle light dinner! 😉 Whatever makes you happy! I love you to the core and you remind me so much of my mother she is also a ocean of knowledge! So you are like my "Virtual Mummy" if that's okay with you! 😳 🤗

I just want to wish you a BIG BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a laugh, have a play and don't forget that YUMMY CAKE! 🥳 I will pray to God to grant you a long life filled with happiness, love and strength  and to provide us with knowledge and mark your presence in the forum for many years to come! 😃 🤗 Love you a lot! ❤️
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Many More Returns Of The Day Uma...!!!!

Beautiful thread Ami, Samah and others.
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hawa mein udta jaye, mera lal dupatta malmal kaaaEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yooo, Uma aunty! no crying.. 😳 dekho how im trying to make you stop crying  you know, whenever my mom, brother, sister, grandma or someone else from my family cries na? i always sit on their lap, waits till they look direct into my eyes, and then i start making weird faces so they can stop crying, dododo. 
oh, and U A stands for Uma Aunty ⭐️

oh.. and just so you know, if you one day miss your kids a lot na? then you can just write to me or something. remember na, you told me you were missing your kids, and i took you to Mars, and then we were sitting there and had a real Aunty - Beta moment?  actually it was right after you commented that i took my laal dupatta out from my closet, and flew aaalll the way to PhillipSomething, and then took you to Mars 

and see! i made mars look like cheese! 😎 people say na, that mars look like cheese  and sorry for my retarded stars.. i've never been good at drawing them :(

once again, happy birthdaaayy! may your day be as awesome as this forum's puttar, (eh, me). 😎

Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you ramasuresh, Tuhina and Ramyak for your wishes. It means a lot to me.

@Ami   Chalo aaj dance bhi kar leti hoon  tumhare liye...My interactions with politicians😆 😆. Kaun sa bone hain aapki body main...aap aise threads nikal kaise pata ho...Meri body main aisa humor bone kyon nahi hain. 😆
UMDU thumbnail
Thank you so much ramyamandir, Shehjar, Anushaji, Shrutiravi. It feels like home in the virtual world.

Thank you Shant, Farhana, Sonermeye and Sonii. I am indeed overwhelmed. 

Thank you Diya, Mmanju, ss2012 and Bharati. I was clueless virtual world could provide me so much warmth.
UMDU thumbnail
Thank you Sonia for the wishes. Thank you also for comparing me with your mother. I indeed feel blessed to have such wonderful children in the virtual world.🤗

Samah beta aapke drawings ne to mujhe aur bhi rula diya... Come let me hug you🤗 .

Once again Samah, Ami and Farhana thank you so much for making my day. I truely feel blessed for having such Betis . Come give me a 🤗 🤗 🤗
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You're welcome Uma Aunty hope you had a fabulous day! 😳 Every mother in the world is my mother and I have a great deal of respect for you in my eyes... its your caring nature and your knowledge that has helped me to grow as an individual and gain knowledge... further we get to spend time with you too so Double Bonanza!  I am blessed to be able to be your virtual child! 😳  Edited by Tacker_Holic - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dnt have age to bless u ma ji,so better i wish u a very very melodious birthday umdu ma ji.hope u enjoyed ur birthday to the fullest.i think,i am the last one to wish u ma ji..dnt mind na.

now starts my hathoda...

k lemme write in tamil(full tamil).sorry for any mistakes ma ji...sorry koncham englishum..

u knw very well ma ji...i love u so much..u r very special to me..and u knw,i always used to speak abt u to others esp.bharathi ka..paavam ka,enudaya thollayela erundhu epo mela poranganu theriyala.haan.nengalum dhan...na epo useless questions ketalum,nenga tired agama enaku answer panni erukinga,pannuveenganu nenaikuren futurelaium.rhomba rhomba nanri ma ji for that ma ji..and i am secret fan of ur posts and comments.thank u forur love,blessings...never ever forget in my life.i always ask u two things to u..ur love and blessings.i knw u love me and always ur blessings there for me.i wish our relationship to be maintain like this.

ennum sollalam ana reserve pannikiten aprama solren ma ji...

once again happy birthday ma ji...

this is my first wish comment without emoticon...i felt,there is no need for it to express my feelings better than this...

love u ma ji.sindu.

haan...wonderful thread ami,sony and sambar...
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Uma aunty:- i don't have any bones in my body. i have turned like a thin stick..

No need to say thanks. It's always our honor n pleasure both.

Infinite Jaadu ki Jhappis.🤗 🤗 🤗.

N FeMiSa will make you dance on "Pallo Latke".. Keep your dancing shoes on...