Posted: 11 years ago
Hmm, he actually looks really good!
Looking forward to seeing how he acts :P
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_petals

quiet surprising as he is a tv actor !!

but it will a learning experience for him !!

all the best to both of them !!

not that surprising actually.not everyone knows everybody in the industry either.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshi_sravy

@jaya100 Oops.. the post with BALH pictures closed? I am sorry. I didn't know that. The last time i checked it was open. Agree with you. If the post with BALH pics was closed then all the posts with MAMR pics needs to be closed.

Coming to the pics from barun's photoshoot, since they are not related to any of his movies i think they can be posted. Sanaya's zing mag pics( Not the leaked ones) were allowed, right? I don't know if the post was closed. If it was then the barun's photoshoot post should also be closed

I don;t know how many BALH picture posts were made but I did look for one and didn't find it so I figured it had been closed as one of the ones from the launch was. If it has not been closed then I retract that statement.
I don't think you have understood my point...my point is not that any post should be closed at all and I for one would never ask for an MAMR picture post to be closed down and definitely not in retaliation . When there was an influx of MAMR related topics and pictures at the time MAMR was shot i never asked for them to be shut down so why would I now?
My point is that a photoshoot whether it is connected to a specific project or not is a photoshoot and those posts should not be closed down, I'll agree that pictures with the rest of the cast of the new show should not be here but if the picture is of just Sanaya then I don't see why that would be a problem.. Again this was not a comparison between Barun and Sanaya but how the pictures were treated.
I understand your pov that Sanaya's pictures have a specific tag attached to them whereas Barun's photoshoot is not specifically attached to MAMR but to my way of thinking publicity is publicity especially when there is a definite project coming up.
So again even if the BALH pictures have been closed down or the Zing magazine ones had been closed down I still wouldn't ask for any of Barun's pictures whether related to a specific project or not to be closed down. I do NOT want Barun's pictures to be closed and I also don't want Sanaya's picture posts to be closed either.
I guess the crux of the matter is how we see the validity of the pictures...for me publicity is publicity whereas you and apparantely the mods too take it as dependent on the tag attached to that project. Neither have i compared Barun to Farhan nor asked for any Barun picture posts to be closed. I have simpky raised the question that is there really any difference in photoshoots and I guess I got my answer in that on this forum the general consensus is that there is a difference. So once again I'll just have to disagree with the majority but I don't want anyone putting words into my mouth that I haven't said. Thank you to you, Kitten Rose and bluess for putting your views forward in a decent manner.
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Please post all articles related to SI's new show here: Sanaya Irani's Shows(18): Discuss here ONLY

IPKKND DT.