Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@jaya100 Oops.. the post with BALH pictures closed? I am sorry. I didn't know that. The last time i checked it was open. Agree with you. If the post with BALH pics was closed then all the posts with MAMR pics needs to be closed.
Coming to the pics from barun's photoshoot, since they are not related to any of his movies i think they can be posted. Sanaya's zing mag pics( Not the leaked ones) were allowed, right? I don't know if the post was closed. If it was then the barun's photoshoot post should also be closed
Edited by arshi_sravy - 11 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Yovna-

exactly, sanaya zing pics were posted, sanaya in bade acchee lagte hain snaps were posted, sanaya in CID awards something like that pics were posted, deepali and abhaas photoshoot pics or ad pics were posted. So what's the problem when Barun's photoshoot pics are posted here? Did any bs fans object at that time? no right.

the problem is when BS PS photos are posted, no one can stay way from this forum, so it makes everyone busy.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He will have a lot to learn from the super talented and super amazing Sanz doll. She carries herself so well, with polish and confidence. She is a great co-star, I believe !!!

Must say new guy looks hunky !!!
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@jaya i have seen many intw of barun related to mamr being closed so what. the photoshoot pics are not related to his movie so was for sanaya. unnecessarily bringing this issue was not needed imo. if you feel any biaseness can pm to mods but this was just uncalled for and definetely it changes the attention of topic.
Edited by sonaholic - 11 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

He will have a lot to learn from the super talented and super amazing Sanz doll. She carries herself so well, with polish and confidence. She is a great co-star, I believe !!!

Must say new guy looks hunky !!!

yeah!
am excited :P
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Jaya, actually so many BS pictures have been closed redirecting them to the multiple picture thread, i have witnessed many. The picture of any of the cast member related to IPK should not be considered as something related to their next project until and unless they are meant for that purpose. Here i would reiterate my point again, his photo shoot was not anything related to his future projects or at least till this time nothing is being associated with them. So, it can be posted here. It is as equal as his photos from any events that he is taking a part. Same rule goes for sanaya also. I have seen some of the pictures from her new show has been closed where she came in the getup of chanchan, don't know if that was the issue for closing them, but the closing notes were something like posted in the multiple picture thread.

I don't think there is any partiality here from the side of the authority, but it is mere intolerance of a group to the other, if any. Again, i would believe, nothing of that sort is here.

Even in this article, it was something about the male lead of SI's new show and nothing even directly related to her, people are posting comments. Don't know anyone hit the report button.
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the guy is lucky !😆
Our Princess is the BEST !!!!!!!!!!!
arshina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
farah khan is a newbie and he hasntenen watchead any tv soaps
and now he doesnt know sanaya
i dont know whether acting will be able for hin
Edited by Swethina09 - 11 years ago
Rainbow_petals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
quiet surprising as he is a tv actor !!
but it will a learning experience for him !!

all the best to both of them !!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swethina09

farah khan is a newbie and he hasntenen watchead any tv soaps

and now he doesnt know sanaya
i dont know whether acting will be able for hin

He has theater experience and theater acting is much harder than doing shows and movies.