Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
amnt getting SI at CID veerta awards pic..anyone here has??
:(
chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Before IPK I didn't know who Sanaya was or the level of her talent but I learnt pretty quickly and if by chance he hasn't already then he will too.very soon.I hope he realises what a godsend it is for him to get this role/

@TM you know this thread will be closed down pretty soon. We can't even have threads that show new pictures of Sanaya if they are related to her new show and you're talking about her co star.
It seems it's OK to post pictures from random promotional photoshoots which are taken to increase public awareness for someone's next project but not if they are related to a specific project of the female lead of IPK. Sorry, I went off track but thanks for sharing the article.

Jaya I agree with you except the one in bold..
Sanaya's new show launch pics and the caps of her in BALH were shared and the i presume the posts are still open. Correct me if i am wrong. Her zing mag pics were also shared. So why not pics from a photo shoot of the male lead? I did not see any open posts related to his movies off late.

842005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Before IPK I didn't know who Sanaya was or the level of her talent but I learnt pretty quickly and if by chance he hasn't already then he will too.very soon.I hope he realises what a godsend it is for him to get this role/

@TM you know this thread will be closed down pretty soon. We can't even have threads that show new pictures of Sanaya if they are related to her new show and you're talking about her co star.
It seems it's OK to post pictures from random promotional photoshoots which are taken to increase public awareness for someone's next project but not if they are related to a specific project of the female lead of IPK. Sorry, I went off track but thanks for sharing the article.

@bold FYI,Those are solo pics of Barun and they doesn't have any outcomers unlike Sanaya's new show pics
Edited by sasya1234 - 11 years ago
chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS..
He will soon get to know what a terrific actress she is and he is making the best possible debut..
It will be a good learning experience for him..
All the best to Farhan..
MalekTuba thumbnail
the guy is good looking
Nilanjana_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i just hope he can act
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Yovna-

exactly, sanaya zing pics were posted, sanaya in bade acchee lagte hain snaps were posted, sanaya in CID awards something like that pics were posted, deepali and abhaas photoshoot pics or ad pics were posted. So what's the problem when Barun's photoshoot pics are posted here? Did any bs fans object at that time? no right.

duno why for everything comparsion with Barun ...even when sticky thread made for their future projects...then these people r happy with sanaya thread but put question mark for Barun movie thread ... immature Barun fans r mature enough to made issue on such sily thinges ... its gud new forum will open soon ...cant take any more ...
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KittenRose

@red 👍🏼

Barun's photo shoot may be done for any promotional purpose of his next project, but as of now it is not linked with anything like that or any of his next PH's claimed so. His PR along with a famous photographer have released these photos through the official site of the PR. As far as I am concerned, sanaya's photos and articles related to the new projects have been given more relaxation in this forum and i have not seen till this time any of the BS fans reminding the person who made the post to post in the related sticky where as many of the articles related to Barun's movies have been moved to the appropriate sticky and once it is posted, in no minute, the other group will come and do their duty stating "there is a sticky here, post it there pretty rudely." So, don't understand what this comment was for. I personally don't have any problem seeing either of them's articles here, but rules are rules.😕

@Bluess : my comment was not comparing Barun and Farhan but more the treatment of the photos of Barun and Sanaya. If you read my comment again you'll see that I was surprised that the TM made a thread about Farhan here and was anticipating it being closed by now. My point really was that despite there being a sticky it should be OK to post pictures of Sanaya here even if they are connected to her new show...not everyone has time to go through the sticky and it's easier to see the pictures here under a different heading. Even though I'm a total Sanayaholic I have always respected Barun as the lead of the show and perhaps wanted similar consideration for Sanaya. In the matter of pictures I didn't feel she was getting it so I stated my pov. If it offended you then I apologise but that is how I feel.
@KittenRose I understand your point too that the photoshoot is not officially connected to any project but isn't any publicity a celebrity is involved in related at some level to their next project? Personally I have no issues with pictures of either being psted here but I have seen Sanaya picture posts being closed down...articles I understand have no place on the main forum but what harm are pictures of Sanaya doing? I understand rules are there for a reason but does that mean we cannot question their validity. When it comes to being rude we have the same people kind of people on both sides...no side is comprised of all Angels. I'm going to have to take your word for what happens on Barun's picture posts because apart from one I didn't go on any others. The one I did look at did not have anyone saying what you said but I don't doubt that it happened. On the other hand I have seen a number of picture posts of Sanaya being closed. I think you have come across me enough times to know that my intent will never be to bash Barun and I'm not going to make any such statements if I don't feel strongly about something and this time it did bother me so I said it.
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😆 he didn't know sanaya...

tfs...
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have just returned to this post and I guess I need to clarify a few things
-I have never said it is OK to have anything to do with Sanaya's co star on this forum, in fact I was surprised that someone had done that. and was even more shocked to see it still open when picture posts from Sanaya's new show have been closed down pretty quickly.
-To the person who said that I claim to be sane and mature...I have never claimed that for myself and never would but that has an aura of trying to insult...I personally try not to insult real people over perceived insults to my favorite celebrity.
-I have absolutely no issues with Barun's pictures being here and even if they were related to MAMR I still wouldn't complain but I was surprised at picture posts only that had anything to do with Sanaya's show were closed down...they could just have been seen as a photoshoot too right? As for the BALH photos that post was shut down very quickly, this one I know about because I came back to look at some pics and they were gone. I can understand articles being taken off but surely a photoshoot is a photoshoot whether it is to do with a specific show or not. So again - for those who will insist on misconstruing my words...my statement was not against Barun or his pictures.
-To the person who said that they are glad that the new forum will open soon...I agree, because unfortunatley on this forum if you happen to be from the 'other fan group' and you mention Barun's name without even insulting him then you are automatically seen as being biased againt him. Unfortunately it is this very attitude that turned a lot of people who liked Barun's work or even Barun without being fans against him.
-If you would read what I wrote carefully then you would see that I did not complain about Barun's pictures being posted here what I said is that Sanaya's pictures should also be given the same consideration. This statement was made after numerous picture posts from the new show were closed down.
The point I was trying to make is that a photoshoot is a photoshoot and posts containing pictures should not be closed down because they are officially related to a show,regardless of whose pictures they are.
If you still choose to believe that my post was made to compare Barun and Farhan ( I many not be sane or mature but even I'm not dumb enough to compare a newcomer with the man who became the face of ASR) or that my issue was with Barun's pictures being posted then there's nothing more that I can or will say.