Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Even Sanaya herself doesn't watch Indian shows she admitted it in an article today.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I m seeing lots of MIDs here
PLEEEZ STOP MAKING MIDs
Mouhim thumbnail
lucky to work with barbie doll Sanaya
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaya100

Before IPK I didn't know who Sanaya was or the level of her talent but I learnt pretty quickly and if by chance he hasn't already then he will too.very soon.I hope he realises what a godsend it is for him to get this role/

@TM you know this thread will be closed down pretty soon. We can't even have threads that show new pictures of Sanaya if they are related to her new show and you're talking about her co star.
It seems it's OK to post pictures from random promotional photoshoots which are taken to increase public awareness for someone's next project but not if they are related to a specific project of the female lead of IPK. Sorry, I went off track but thanks for sharing the article.

as per my information mod faccilated seprate thread for Barun and sanaya for their respective future projects ...any info , articles , pics r allowed to share only in thsese respective threads ... Barun fans hving problem no with this ...why we hve to share his costars pics and his movie articles in IPK forum ? we r completely ok with it ...

regrading photoshoot pics ...sanaya photoshoot pics. zing magzine pics are also shared in this forum ...where is biasness is existing ...?

Edited by cathu - 11 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cathu

as per my information mod faccilated seprate thread for Barun and sanaya for their respective future projects ...any info , articles , pics r allowed to share only in thsese respective threads ... Barun fans hving problem no with this ...why we hve to share his costars pics and his movie articles in IPK forum ? we r completely ok with it ...

regrading photoshoot pics ...sanaya photoshoot pics. zing magzine pics are also shared in this forum ...where is biasness is existing ...?

and reading this from someone claiming to be a sane mature fan is more shocking to see. exactly sanaya photoshoot was not related to ipk but there were many thread made even a sticky was made regarding leaking did any barun fan jumped. biaseness has been only one side always🥱
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Liked his short interview. Seems like he is from a different field. I like that. Hopefully that will help him to bring freshness into the character.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluess

@Bold: Do you really think Barun and this new Farhan Khan are equally related to IPK and IPK forum?? Is it for serious?

I am rather shocked to see this comment.. Barun is THE lead of the show. Whether one liked him or not, it is totally unfair to compare him to some outside!

Btw, I am NOT at all a Fangirl. But one shouldn't be oblivious to facts and fairness!

@red 👍🏼

Barun's photo shoot may be done for any promotional purpose of his next project, but as of now it is not linked with anything like that or any of his next PH's claimed so. His PR along with a famous photographer have released these photos through the official site of the PR. As far as I am concerned, sanaya's photos and articles related to the new projects have been given more relaxation in this forum and i have not seen till this time any of the BS fans reminding the person who made the post to post in the related sticky where as many of the articles related to Barun's movies have been moved to the appropriate sticky and once it is posted, in no minute, the other group will come and do their duty stating "there is a sticky here, post it there pretty rudely." So, don't understand what this comment was for. I personally don't have any problem seeing either of them's articles here, but rules are rules.😕
Edited by KittenRose - 11 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He sounds down to earth..can share a nice chemistry with SI:)
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonaholic

and reading this from someone claiming to be a sane mature fan is more shocking to see. exactly sanaya photoshoot was not related to ipk but there were many thread made even a sticky was made regarding leaking did any barun fan jumped. biaseness has been only one side always🥱

exactly, sanaya zing pics were posted, sanaya in bade acchee lagte hain snaps were posted, sanaya in CID awards something like that pics were posted, deepali and abhaas photoshoot pics or ad pics were posted. So what's the problem when Barun's photoshoot pics are posted here? Did any bs fans object at that time? no right.

764734 thumbnail
Soon she will make him realize who she is...😉