Farhan Khan didn't knew Sanaya Irani

797543 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Farhan Khan

Much was said and written about the actor, who will be seen romancing opposite Sanaya Irani in Sony TV's newly launched show Chanchan. Many big names were approached for the role but destiny finalized newbie Farhan Khan as the male lead opposite Sanaya Irani.

Though Farhan is said to be a rookie actor, he is indeed not new to the industry. " My entire family belongs to this industry however I was not earlier keen on being part of this glamour world. I was focused on sports and really wanted to do a great career, wanted to participate in the Olympics but nothing went right in my way."

Now, Farhan will be paired opposite to Sanaya Irani, who is senior to him as a TV actor. "Frankly speaking I had never been in touch with Television so far. I never watched a daily soap therefore, I never knew who is Sanaya," states Farhan.

" In fact, I was finalized a week back after hundreds of auditions and I was told that I will be paired opposite to Sanaya. Interestingly, at that time I never knew who she is but only after doing few research on internet and after meeting her I realized that she is a very known face on TV," adds Farhan.

"So it will be a learning experience for me as an actor for sure," signs off Farhan.

Will Farhan-Sanaya jodi will be the next rising jodi of small screen is something to wait and watch

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Farhan-Khan-didnt-knew-Sanaya-Irani/articleshow/19087941.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
il a la chance de travailler avec sanaya car elle est la meilleure 😊
891846 thumbnail
She is the best actress...
556195 thumbnail
the guy is good looking,,i really hope he can act!! he looks good!! <3 😳

764734 thumbnail

I dont know whether he really meant that, he has no clue how lucky he is to have been cast opposite Sanaya... 😉 He has already been a household name by being cast opposite her... He should wait n watch for the results...😉

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Before IPK I didn't know who Sanaya was or the level of her talent but I learnt pretty quickly and if by chance he hasn't already then he will too.very soon.I hope he realises what a godsend it is for him to get this role/
@TM you know this thread will be closed down pretty soon. We can't even have threads that show new pictures of Sanaya if they are related to her new show and you're talking about her co star.
It seems it's OK to post pictures from random promotional photoshoots which are taken to increase public awareness for someone's next project but not if they are related to a specific project of the female lead of IPK. Sorry, I went off track but thanks for sharing the article.
sherlockthor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sarun are adhoore without each other!!
Hope this guy lives upto expectations!
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hheeyy baghwan... he is living in which world.. he is unware of SANAYA IRANAI.. 👎🏼
pri_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The guy is good far better than other options :) hope he acts well!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

He looks good.Lets see his acting,😊TFS