ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Word Count: 0

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Shrel its hard to believe what a channel can do with their own show but I think from the starting ZEE had higher TRP expectations from this show because its a family drama, big budget, multistarrer project. Its unfair but ZEE is rarely fair. They stamped much higher range for TRP for this one. Or ZEE doesn't like the productionhouse 😕

First time a show with no repeat telecast. I couldn't watch it last night and I checked there is not any repeats. An 11pm show with no repeat... how can we even expect this show to last long

Ashu you so right, me didn't even think thatConfused Cant believe the sense it makes for the channel to set high standards for their new serial BECAUSE multistarrer, big budget, great PH, awesome storylines. But Zee huge themselves, should realize that high expectations (even in an individual's real life) are a sure shot recipe for disappointment. As Shrel said somewhere, ego clashes or personal beef with higherups at the PH/CVs/ROP. Would anyone ever know the real truth behind such scanners and other disastrous steps. Is it any wonder AM wouldn't want any part of this politics, personal agendas, if indeed this 3-month old baby already asked to walk/runOuch
The no-repeat fiasco must be only back home and WHY? Here repeated 2-3 times before next epi. Dif set of rules for overseas or no rules? My sis in b'bay told me more than once that none of these trps or any numbers matter cuz there are way too many soaps and people change channels according to their whims and fancies. Most of them may not even know what the heck trps are. If something doesn't jive on a soap, remote zindabad and off they go to next so-called fav show. Like in moi letter to charu singh of zee, in my own way, even repudiated this unscientific system of trps nonsense, when all it seems to do is increase the size of their wallet.😡
Ever heard or even imagined such camaraderie btw two sautens before? I was beside myself watching N&M practically concerned like 2 sisters would, common Ani notwithstanding.
Transferred hospital pics from AG-M AT. Agasthya watched mom like a sentry as if she's a good hearted MIL, which should would be if only ... (balraj not in the pic, but agasthya nursing mom the way he did sitting by her bedside all night, shocked the guilty SOB. Issi tarah ek ke baad (in addition to beeji/ amma, and now akhil) at the asthana clan will come together and cave the paapi patriarch to end his paaps, but s-l-ooo-w-l-y
With so so much unresolved, isn't that zee's no concern??
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys Zee TV was more professional before now its like a shit channel too much of male egos, interference and low grade quality.

Dastaan's potential not utilized even half by the channel. TRP is an excuse. 😡

Channel was desperate to pull off the plugs from the very beginning. Without any promotion show had 1.1 TRP

If it had promotion it could easily reach 1.7 within a month and then later within a year 2.0 and above.

I am really sad I was enjoying the gripping drama and mysteries. Finally Agastya, Aloka, Akhil and soon the girls were about to know Balraj's game.

The revenge drama couldn't see the light of the day all because of Zee TV😡

I hope the cast and crew get good work and even better work in better channels soon. I'll miss them all. Abhinav comes only in cameos 😭

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A dipping interest and strong hatred for ZEE keeping aside.. I watched the episode tonight and OMG Sanjeeda is awesome.. super acting 👏 Saddens me the girl didnt get her due and the show is ending abruptly. Hope she gets a good show and showcase her acting again. Nailed it Sanjeeda 😎

Meera turning mad because of Balraj's drug and that nurse he bribed as a track is coming across too sudden in the story. I dont know how the show will end with this track in the last week..too much left too less time left..

Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
iamsenadam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanjeeda tweeted : Indeed the journey ends of badalte rishton ki dastaan. .was short but memorable . thks for loving meera. .love u all :-) :-)

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
from rival site, re. secret of TV stars happy married life

Sanjeeda Sheikh:
It's been more than a year now that we are married and touch wood, our married life has been going fantastic. Before getting married to Aamir (Ali), we have been in a relationship for six years. Seems like we have been made for each other! Since the most important aspect in a relationship is understanding; I guess our wonderful understanding of each other makes us a perfect couple.
iamsenadam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

from rival site, re. secret of TV stars happy married life

Sanjeeda Sheikh:
It's been more than a year now that we are married and touch wood, our married life has been going fantastic. Before getting married to Aamir (Ali), we have been in a relationship for six years. Seems like we have been made for each other! Since the most important aspect in a relationship is understanding; I guess our wonderful understanding of each other makes us a perfect couple.

I love them! ❤️