yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Quietude

Sanjeeda posted it tday 😃

Look adorabs n sweet

It looks from the set on shooting

I wonder what scene type of scene is coming

its cute tks quietude you see i am thinking what is coming our way next in BRKD? hard to guess as the show keeps surprising. balraj would plan something against arti after seeing her getting the letter of kailash asthana addressed to prem who was meera's father. both of them were killed by him. he would do something to arti to remain safe.
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the future of this show is so unsure
zeetv promotes useless old shows
but so strict with shows carrying potential
love meerya
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kimi484

the future of this show is so unsure
zeetv promotes useless old shows
but so strict with shows carrying potential
love meerya

Forget any strong promotions ZEE does not show a single simple promo of the show. 🥱

kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dafuq
zeetv should promote newer shows more
dastaan is a new show for zeetv
but given less promotion by zeetv than even useless old shows

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shrel,ashi &kimi not just promos zee is cutting all repeats of the show its terrible what zeetv is doing to it
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yehdil028

shrel,ashi &kimi not just promos zee is cutting all repeats of the show its terrible what zeetv is doing to it

That is it

I can swear Zee TV is desperately trying to end the show.

They cant end it when its bringing around 1.0-1.1 TRP

So this Zee TV is cutting off all promos, repeat telecasts, necessary promotions, pushing to a late night jinxed slot for the TRP to fall down enough for them to axe the show.

Zee TV 🤢

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Quietude

That is it

I can swear Zee TV is desperately trying to end the show.

They cant end it when its bringing around 1.0-1.1 TRP

So this Zee TV is cutting off all promos, repeat telecasts, necessary promotions, pushing to a late night jinxed slot for the TRP to fall down enough for them to axe the show.

Zee TV 🤢

Varshu, ashu, kimi, rafz, quietude, Q is why zee bent upon this disastrous route if TRP is not the reason? Late nite may not necessarily bring the TRP down even tho PSH did. Like BRKD, they seem to put new serials on a sensible time slot, "try it out", and switch serials (AJMMLK / CB). Other times it seems they dont know how the heck to shedule / organize, with so much going on, from reality to soaps and everything in btw😕
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radev24

Varshu, ashu, kimi, rafz, quietude, Q is why zee bent upon this disastrous route if TRP is not the reason? Late nite may not necessarily bring the TRP down even tho PSH did. Like BRKD, they seem to put new serials on a sensible time slot, "try it out", and switch serials (AJMMLK / CB). Other times it seems they dont know how the heck to shedule / organize, with so much going on, from reality to soaps and everything in btw😕

Shrel its hard to believe what a channel can do with their own show but I think from the starting ZEE had higher TRP expectations from this show because its a family drama, big budget, multistarrer project. Its unfair but ZEE is rarely fair. They stamped much higher range for TRP for this one. Or ZEE doesn't like the productionhouse 😕

First time a show with no repeat telecast. I couldn't watch it last night and I checked there is not any repeats. An 11pm show with no repeat... how can we even expect this show to last long
Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago