OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
O.M.G.
Hayeee Usama is getting married!
I'm SO happy bechare ki setting hogayi or I'd have been forever sad 😆
And OH the disappointment on Kashaf's face...you deserve that missy! -_-
Omg Chief guest with Zaroon :O he already thinks they're togetherrr, hayeee! 😳

Omg I LOVE Sidra...Idk how many times I'll ever say this..and if it'll ever be enough, but this girl is totally amazing! <3 She cares so much for Kashaf..it's beautiful..she has a family of her own..doesn't live with them..and has SEEN Kashaf being ungrateful all her life, yet she strives harder each time to get her to somehow give in..not for any reason, but because she knows Zaroon isn't fooling around and he's good for Kashaf.

PS- I love her dialogues when Kashaf was all bummed after knowing Usama is marrying someone else. Kashaf sorta needed that 😆 but this girlll, omg! She's so so egoistic..."pachtate sirf bewakoof hain" TAUBA! 😳

Kashaf tumhein acha lagta kaun hai 🤣
Haye Sidra is my favorite after Zaroon 😆

OnlyHope thumbnail
Omg omg omg
Zaroon recognizing Sidra...jee jee jee pehchan lia maine 😆 how cute is heee <3

And am I the only one who noticed HER excitement when she talks to him? 😆 it's kinda cute..

Yeh mera number hai 🤣 LOLOL. This girl is sooo adorable! I wanna go hug her... 😆😳

Anddd there goes the chai pe aa sakte hain 🤣 the infamous "chai" 😆

Hum bhi dekhe kitna bura aadmi hai woh 😆

How nasamajh is kashaf!
Humara background, humare abba, etc etc..

I'm like THIS close to jumping...this guy isss *faint*

The way he's just listening to Kashaf's mom...that'sss his sharafat
And ok, on a very serious note...I always loved how Zaroon wasn't the kind to beat around the bushes..and especially after he realized he wanted to marry Kashaf..the first thing he did was talk to an elder..involved family...that's always a sign that the guy is serious..he wants to actually marry you and have a future with you..unlike just dating around and hiding from people. As soon as Kashaf's mom mentioned his parents, he said I'll bring them whenever you ask me to (and this is despite knowing that his parents haven't agreed yet).
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fariha - Sidra's phone call with Zaroon had me SMILING endlessly. It was crazy adorable. Mansha acted so well in that scene, heck in this entire show thus far..she has been amazing. Her smiling through that phone call..was so cute and then the way she tells Zaroon this is my number, so you can save this. 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ I knowww right...

So I finished the episode...a dream or what? Seriously someone pinch me! 😆

ZK meeting..the chai scene..how beautifully shot was it..there was no drama, nothing..he simply told her what he felt and wanted, and like a mature man, left the final decision on her. And seriously, that little act, which he did unknowingly made all the difference in the world for her because SHE always lacked the care..it's truly said that you never know which kind act of yours touches which heart..and when...definitely held true in ZK's scene and worked in Zaroon's favor 😆

Next, when Sidra asks Kashaf what really happened...Kashaf was outta words, because like I said previously..there was nothing that really went on between them...he stated some facts and more than anything..he talked like a mature, serious guy who wants to marry this girl.

Zaroon's monologue about not being able to believe that she agreed..oh my he's sooo cute! 😆 The Diary of a Mad Man..how apt! 😆

Aahhh the engagement! <3
BEAUTIFULLY done.
I love how Kashaf's family's simplicity remained...I just found it very endearing and heartwarming..

Eeekksss, they're together...SHE is smiling <3 and her dad is there too...it's perfecttt <3

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i found it .. :)

hi everyone.. :) i hope you remembered i joined on last thread ..
Edited by godhuli_4_Sarun - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just watched today's wonderful episode ..

during the whole zaroon and kashab conversations I was blushing and blushing .. I was so so damn happy to see those engagement pics..

so so excited to see their post wedding love .. 😛
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
iv only watched some parts from the middle yet :(
nd i managed to watch their date <333
but i was thinking Kashaf is soo weird...so much hatred since the start of the show...aur ab aik chai ke cup se maan gayii Lol..i can never understand her character
anyways i dun care abt tht... im more happyy abt ZK engagement Finallyyy they'r getting married :D
SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, can anyone explain to me what Kashaf's brother says in the pre-cap? Everyone looks scandalized w/ W*F expressions, that it's annoying me endlessly. TIA!