Emily being Sandhya's best friend

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So unless there is a miscarriage and either Rathi family or Emily's family refuse marriage since there is no child left, then I am pretty sure Emily will become bahu of Rathi family.

And when she does, I really want her to play a positive role and see that goodness of Sandhya that no one but her family and Suraj saw before. I want her and Sandhya to become very good friends. It would be nice if they started to like each other as much as Maanvi and Jeevika in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna hai like each other lol.

I mean she is quite alone in the house. She has a husband, Suraj,  that never stands up for her against his mother and siblings. And there is Chaturi and Chotu who cannot even say anything because they are very young to Bhabho and they are kind of workers for them. And Bhabhasa tries to defend Sandy but his wife always shuts him up. It's only that one time where he shouted her to be quiet and pointed out Sandy's favors to the family like the bomb one and jail one and competition for cooks.

So basically this makes Sandy alone doesn't it? If Emily comes maybe she can support her.

BUT I REALLY HOPE THEY DON'T MAKE EMILY A NEGATIVE CHARACTER! OR CREATE ANY PROBLEMS BETWEEN THE TWO!

But know the producers of DABH, they are gonna make Sandy's life hell. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you except one fact and i.e. Suraj does not stand by Sandhya
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If she becomes the Rathi bahu , sandhya & she will have a very good relation , meenu di will be jealous for sure 
she will stand by for sandhya ( suraj does that too but can't really speak up )
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that Emily should not be shown as a negative character and Sandhya/SurYa should support them!

But Sandhya is never alone, don't u see, Sooraj'sa is there, Bhabha'sa is there, Chotu-Chaturi is there...!!

and its better not to compare..! na..!!

and I don't think Emily would make it to be a permanent memb in RM, since it would be a lot not possible one..! but we gotta wait n see..!!