*~*~*~DABH Holi Special OS Contest~*~*~*

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Friends ðŸ¤—

With the Holi around the corner, why not bring up some fun stuff,  in the form of an OS competition based on Holi theme ?

We will have this OS contest with prompts which will be provided to you, which have to be met in the OS, failing to incorporate any of the prompts in the OS will lead to automatic disqualification of the entry

so before we start on with, lets go through a few rules and the prompts, 

Prompts for the OS contest

The OS must be based on eithe one or both the couples in the show, Suraj-Sandhya / Meenakshi-Vickram, failing to include either of the two couples will disqualify the OS automatically

Your OS must contain one or more of the words Gulaal or Bhaang or Holi , any where in the OS, failing to do so will lead to automatic disqualification of the entry

Rules to be followed 

The word limit is 1500-1800 words, and any entry with more than 1800 entries automatically disqualifies 

Please do not create MIDs to participate

Submit your own work as plaigiarism will not be tolerated

Refrain from revealing your entries to any other members on the forum except me i.e I-Luv-Rashi

Each member can submit not more than 3 entries

The last day for submitting your entries is   Sunday, 24th March 2013 11:55 pm IST. 

Please pm all your entries to me (I-Luv-Rashi ) with a title of the PM as "DABH-Holi Special - OS contest"

What are you waiting for, be creative and come up with the most beautiful OS with the Holi Theme .. 

Happy Writing !!!

Regards
Alina + DABH Dev Team.

P.s: I have taken permission from DABH Dev team before holding thing Contest!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@b2011 Can you please make this sticky!