Poll

Will one of the matkas be broken for emily's case?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
According to the spoilers Bhabho has once again given challenge to sandy (i would prefer  to mention soorya😳 because it has become one common life & dream for them)either to get emily converted to hinduism (which sandy herself will not do) or get dadisa's permission (i don't believe she will give in or the spoiler may be wrong) i think everyone including bhabho will acceot for Momily's marriage but the point is they will order them to stay apart from the family😉 Once again soorya will not like this & try to save them by risking one of the matka for this. Mazaa Ayega😉

As bhabho told in the temple that she will convert soorya's positives into their negatives this one has a great chance😊😊

Edited by shbhn3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No
Soorya save both emily's life and Matka  😉
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...thats april fool article... 😆
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't see why Bhabho should count Emily's mistake in sandhya's 3 mistakes 😳Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superman.

I can't see why Bhabho should count Emily's mistake in sandhya's 3 mistakes 😳

Bhabho will not allow emily to stay in that house even if she allows for the marriage. Sandhya would definitely interfere & ask bhabho to forgive them. This would end up in wrath of bhabho. So matka may be broken.