Sandhya to reveal Mohit's reality-Rival Site

swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Star Plus' Diya Aur Batti Hum (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd.) has constantly been dealing with diverse social issues and this time around, the plot will delve with the matter of inter caste marriage.

As seen so far, Mohit's (Varun Jain) girlfriend Emily is expecting. But, Mohit has lied about the child not being his and now the plot will take an interesting twist in the upcoming Holi special.

It has been reported in the media that Mohit's DNA test will prove that the child in Emily's womb belongs to him. However, we've learnt a different version wherein Mohit does not undergo any such test.

Our source tells us that Mohit will very smartly give his stole and the ID card, given by the hospital authorities, to his friend while playing Holi. He would want the authorities to get foxed, and take his friend for the DNA test instead of him.

That exactly what will happen, but Sandhya (Deepika Singh) will come in the picture and notice Mohit playing Holi while his friend gets taken by the hospital authorities for the test.

"In a dramatic scene Sandhya will come with a water pipe in front of Mohit and wash off his face to reveal his identity," a source said.

The drama won't end there as Sandhya would want Mohit to marry Emily. However, Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela) will throw two conditions at Sandhya in order to get them married.

The first condition will be that Sandhya will have to get Emily in the house as an orphan Hindu. If not, then she will have to take permission from Dadisa to get a Catholic girl married into their house.

When contacted Varun he said, "There is a major drama in the upcoming episodes but, I can't reveal it yet. Just wait and watch the Holi sequence."

It will be interesting to see how Sandhya fights the norms of the society and moreover her own family to get Emily in the household.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharingEdited by nitishkumar1995 - 11 years ago
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Now I regret reading it as it killed the suspense! But happy to know that Sandhya has a great part to play in this track was upset seeing her quiet from last couple of episodes.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tnx, I dont understand why the heck is Sandy challenged always in any matter... This is more of Rathi's brothers problem.. wo log margaye kia?🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Whats with Bhabo challenging Sandy to get DIL to her own house when its all fault of Mohit which comes face to face? Why cant any other person who is very close related to Mohit come to solve the myth?🤬

Another week we need to see number of Dolls standing 🤢
swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly,i was thinking the same. Why is Bhabho challenging Sandhya in this case when its all Mohit's fault. Sandhya is just doing the right thing by asking Bhabho to accept Emily as her daughter-in-law as she is pregnant with Mohit's child. If this was not the case,she wud have never thought of this marriage.Why is she getting challenges? Even i am confused. Waiting for the episodes..  Lets wait n watch...
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Y bhabho challenging Sandya n dis case...fault is on her Son's part na...😕

Sandya shud tell bhabo directly...dont challenge her 4 things n which she is not involved...😡
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe that Babho can stoop so such low levels to the fact that she would place such vile conditions in front of Sandhya to get  Emily married with Mohit. 🤢 Mohit was a na mard anyway but Babho is no less. 😡 I can't believe that she can be so 🤬 disgusting!  

Thanks for sharing. 😊
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Tfs Intresting it's so expected of bhabho to forget what her son did but challenge Sandya instead after all this drama and Emily will of course get accepted mohit dosnt deserve her he's such a coward and u can see in future if bhabho misbehaves with Emily mohit won't stand up at all it will be Sandya