Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

FATima ammi:- Here is the answer of your thread.(Source spoiler aunty..😆)

Our source tells us that Mohit will very smartly give his stole and the ID card, given by the hospital authorities, to his friend while playing Holi. He would want the authorities to get foxed, and take his friend for the DNA test instead of him.

That exactly what will happen, but Sandhya (Deepika Singh) will come in the picture and notice Mohit playing Holi while his friend gets taken by the hospital authorities for the test.

"In a dramatic scene Sandhya will come with a water pipe in front of Mohit and wash off his face to reveal his identity," a source said.

The drama won't end there as Sandhya would want Mohit to marry Emily. However, Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela) will throw two conditions at Sandhya in order to get them married.

The first condition will be that Sandhya will have to get Emily in the house as an orphan Hindu. If not, then she will have to take permission from Dadisa to get a Catholic girl married into their house.

Emy you devil you...are you playing around with my lovely name again...😡

Well I guess you just told us what's going to happen...so like UMDU Ji said...no need for further speculation from our side. 😆

I'm glad at least that Bhabo will remain true to form.  But again the burden of solving the problem will be on Sandhya. 

I know there is the matter of an innocent unborn child...but I won't feel satisfied with this track unless Mohit is somehow punished rather than have things solved and handed to him on a platter by Sandhya.
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: wish.naren

😲, so many firing on me!!!😭😭😭

Firing?    You mean I wasn't supposed to ask you any questions?  😆
Okay so the following are general comments not directed at anyone in particular...😆

In an ideal world...yes Emily would be accepted...heck in an ideal world Mohit would have been a saint and none of this would have happened in the first place.

I'm looking at things from 3 POVs...first Bhabo's.  Regardless of how many eye-openers she's had...this one crossess all limits.  I've said it before...I think everyone has a limit beyond which they cannot bend...this I feel is Bhabo's.  Being cordial and accepting of people of other faith in society is one thing, accepting them as a DIL is another...this I just can't see Bhabo doing.  And as Emy's spoiler article said...she'll expect Emily to become a Hindu.

Second, Emily...she's as strong and willful as Bhabo.  And she certainly is not the type who'd commit suicide or have an abortion.  Nor do I think she'll convert.  If she's accepted Mohit without converting then why should she be expected to convert...would be her thinking.  Ever since I saw her yelling at her mom to stop creating a drama...I quite frankly don't care much for Emily's character...but beyond that...she'd lose what little respect I have remaining for her if she still pursues Mohit for marriage.  I mean if he denied her at this crucial stage...what about the next time she needs him?  I'm just putting myself in her shoes...and I just couldn't ever forget the insult.  She's a strong person and she can find someone much better than Mohit.

Third, the baby...I feel really bad for the baby.  So I wouldn't want to make things worse for it by wishing a father like Mohit on him/her...just because he's the biological father.  And if Mohit and Emily are married and move out and only come by for holidays...how awkward would it be for the child to see his/her mom or even him/herself treated differently by Bhabo or the others.  Remember Bhabo didn't even let Emily get the matches from the Mandir. Shocked 
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

I want CVs to bring someone for Em who will accept her despite knowing everything (Kya Kehna Style)
Before that I want Emily to wash Mohit with tide and show Bhabo many daags are there in her chunari!

And haan Mohit should be jailed too for few months!😡

Thanks Farhana...See...this is more realistic.

And I agree...Mohit should be punished.  This is not stealing from an ATM...he ruined someone's life. Angry
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diya_DB

Nice post Fathima ji and nice replies by everyone. 👍🏼

I want Mohit to be punished severely for this, though I don't know how. I want neither Bhabho nor Emily to agree for Momli marriage.

Me too 😊

Even if Dadisa agrees for marriage, it will be difficult for Bhabho to keep Emily in her house. But what if she develops a soft corner for Emily as she is carrying RP's waaris? We all know how much she craves for a potha...

I agree...but is her craving for a pota something that will exceed her religious and cultural committments?  Will she accept an outspoken bahu who will walk around her home, speak her mind and be a constant reminder of the shame her son brought to her family...I don't know. 😕

Question is what would Bhabho choose? Culture (by not accepting Emily) or compassion (by supporting Emily now, when she needs help the most). I don't want Emily to get involved with Mohit again...(atleast not until he realises his mistakes and tries his level best to make up for them and be a good person in general). In that case she would end up as a single mother, until a nice enough man comes forward. And if Emily takes that decision, I want Bhabho to support her and help her. She should be able to understand Emily's as well as her parents' plight.

I hope Bhabo changes her attitude towards Emily and her parents.  They deserve an apology.  Having said that...I also don't want Emily to choose Mohit.  He should be punished..not only by the families or society...but by being denied the right to be called a father by his own child...the very one who he is refusing to acknowledge today. 😡

I hope Emily decides to raise the child on her own...and I hope that someone real nice comes into her life.

b2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

I want CVs to bring someone for Em who will accept her despite knowing everything (Kya Kehna Style)

Before that I want Emily to wash Mohit with tide and show Bhabo many daags are there in her chunari!

And haan Mohit should be jailed too for few months!😡

I completely agree with Farhana but doubt whether CVs will follow on such after reading the spoilers.  Hope them to have as many number of episodes they wish for this track but end of the  track it should be Emily moving on and Mohit punished legally.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Emy you devil you...are you playing around with my lovely name again...😡

Well I guess you just told us what's going to happen...so like UMDU Ji said...no need for further speculation from our side. 😆

I'm glad at least that Bhabo will remain true to form.  But again the burden of solving the problem will be on Sandhya. 

I know there is the matter of an innocent unborn child...but I won't feel satisfied with this track unless Mohit is somehow punished rather than have things solved and handed to him on a platter by Sandhya.

Hahahaha! Me n Devil?😲.🤣. I just released burden from you and Uma aunty to speculate about Bhabho's behavior.😃. See i am very good daughter - taking care of my lubly FATIma Ammi-Jaan. Love you loads...Dile se....
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Thanks Farhana...See...this is more realistic.

And I agree...Mohit should be punished.  This is not stealing from an ATM...he ruined someone's life. 😡

Yeah! mee too like this opinion!😊 Emily deserve someone! but not Mohit, but how they would punish him? ufff Indian drama na, some day he would be back after an agnipareeksha...!!😵

@Fathima Di, thanks for the reply! yeah! now I got your point, 😳😳
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fatima, your ideas are well thought out. 

I wish Mohit to be legally censured, asked to pay lifetime support to Emily, and to pay for the child's upbringing. He does not deserve Emily by any means, Emily should eventually move on and marry someone who will respect, love, cherish, and adore her.
But as others have noted in the forum, we will probably see a track where there will be a long time period where Bhabho has to adjust with Emily.