Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Waise, Glad to see you creating thread after ages.⭐️

I just learned you're doing so much self-talk today. Must be trying to relieve yourself.😳.

It will be another BhaSan clash..
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ah thank you Ami. Spoiler aunty has confirmed that yet again it's all in Sandy's dainty hands. 
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😳Fathima Aunty, 

😲, so many firing on me!!!😭😭😭

Okay let me ejgplain a bittt...!!

1, Yeah I want Emily to be accepted in RM !😊

but like i said with restrictions, i.e. MoMli have to stay in city, not in RM, and they would visit each other for some celebrations etc, like i mentioned...!!😊+

Won't Emily feel that she should have godhbharai...!😳

I'm not expecting Emily to change into Hinduism nor Bhabho to take control completely,⭐️ but some mutual thing that keep the relation alive...!πŸ˜³πŸ‘ and that can be shown happening over time...!πŸ€“

mean time Mohit should be banned in H'gali and he should be told NO for the time being by Emily😑!!

2, My concern is its hard to show a single mother!πŸ˜’ and even worse to show as harsh as Emily being suffering for the issue, or committing suicide like any typo Indian movie...😡

its equal mistake and Mohit is the real idiot to deny it also, so he should run around...!! and finally isn't better for Emily and her child to have their Hus n Dad with them? so I think thats kinda better na...!! πŸ€“

3, Yeah Sandhya should be shown doing studies, else it would be boring for us!! and I never wanted momli track soon, but since it started it should end as positive as possible...!!⭐️

but our CVs have gone ahead and given the problem to SurYa, and the PH has just now updated their LIVE FROM SETS album with pics of SurYa in Emily's house talking to her parents n her in BG..!!😲πŸ₯±

So, I prefer the MoMli track to run in BG and send a nice MSG to everyone...!!πŸ˜ƒ
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully Bhabo will take the right decision.
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want CVs to bring someone for Em who will accept her despite knowing everything (Kya Kehna Style)
Before that I want Emily to wash Mohit with tide and show Bhabo many daags are there in her chunari!

And haan Mohit should be jailed too for few months!😑
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. Was busy the entire day .Just logged in. I find Ami has already given you the answer. So no scope for speculation from our side.
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So finally Sandy baby will come into action to reveal Mohit and his karnaama. I was wondering how come Sandy is silent spectator in this track...now we know she will make entry at the right time...then CLASH OF THE TITANS 😊

tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Di u hve asked for the  Views but i wan to give u some news nd that is I  MISS U nd I LOVE YOU tax season is almost over Di even my tax hangover is also Gone bt still not able to catch up with u ,Karen Di nd Sharon di on regular basis😭😭😭😭our much loved LAND (u know which land i m talking abt )is so suna suna😭😭😭
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Fathima ji and nice replies by everyone. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I want Mohit to be punished severely for this, though I don't know how. I want neither Bhabho nor Emily to agree for Momli marriage. Even if Dadisa agrees for marriage, it will be difficult for Bhabho to keep Emily in her house. But what if she develops a soft corner for Emily as she is carrying RP's waaris? We all know how much she craves for a potha...
Question is what would Bhabho choose? Culture (by not accepting Emily) or compassion (by supporting Emily now, when she needs help the most). I don't want Emily to get involved with Mohit again...(atleast not until he realises his mistakes and tries his level best to make up for them and be a good person in general). In that case she would end up as a single mother, until a nice enough man comes forward. And if Emily takes that decision, I want Bhabho to support her and help her. She should be able to understand Emily's as well as her parents' plight.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tuh1

Well Di u hve asked for the  Views but i wan to give u some news nd that is I  MISS U nd I LOVE YOU tax season is almost over Di even my tax hangover is also Gone bt still not able to catch up with u ,Karen Di nd Sharon di on regular basis😭😭😭😭our much loved LAND (u know which land i m talking abt )is so suna suna😭😭😭

Rai...πŸ€—   πŸ€—   πŸ€—

I miss you too...😭...but my schedule is so @#$%! right now 🀒..and my taxes are still not done...don't know what possessed me to fire the accountant and do it myself this year   .

Hope to be back more regularly soon in my favorite place with all my beloved fellow pankhas.

Love you loads...Dile se...