Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmm...so Mohit did what a lot of us expected and backed out from ever having anything to do with Emily or the child she's carrying...the fiend! 😡

And I have a feeling that although on the surface she's in denial...in her heart of hearts Bhabo and even Bhabasa have an inkling of the impending doom that is about to hit their family.  They know deep down that something is amiss.  That a girl doesn't just show up and lay such a major accusation at someone's feet without due cause.  That where there is smoke there is a fire.  

But what will happen next? 

No I'm not talking about the DNA proving Emily right and the well deserved slap Mohit will get from Bhabo.

I mean...will the truth revealed by the DNA tests force Bhabo to accept Emily? 

Sure Bhabo will acknowledge that she failed to transfer her sanskar over to Mohit.  That she was wrong to have blind faith in a son who was known to lie to save his skin in the past.  That her son not only cheated Emily, but his entire family...what then?

Will she accept Emily or continue to refuse to bring a Christian girl into her home as a Bahu?...Because after all everyone has a limit beyond which they cannot bend...and this may be hers.

And will Emily continue to want to seek acceptance from Mohit just to give her child the name of her father?

Fairy tales are just that...fairy tales..and real life is not a bed of roses.  Things don't always work out to a happy ending.  It will be interesting to see how the CVs proceed with such a track.

For now...your views please...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so many questions fatima
Bhabo will be broken for sure we saw that once Chhavis truth about failing in exams was revealed ..
Being a mom u have that confidence in ur kids and when that is broken it breaks u as a parent .
She is in a denial right now she doesnt want to believe what her heart says might be right this is actually a true human behaviour unl;ess the truth hits u in ur face u are in denial ..
I am so looking fwd to that slap 😡 this Lucha Mohit deserves much more 😡
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
For all Bhabo's faults, I can't expect her to say 'yes' to a MoMli marriage. It's unfair to expect her to just toss aside her entire belief system. If she does this, then she should also toss aside all her other ideas about bahus in general. And then look how upset Sandy will get!  Sandy herself is operating in this highly peculiar role she's in, where Bhabo is virtually god. 

Emily wanting to go live with Mohit is an even bigger joke... if this in fact is the case. How is this ever going to work. More than Bhabo not wanting Ems, I think Ems won't want Bhabo. Which again is going to hurt Sandy's feelings no end.

I can only look at things from Sandy's view point and it's not looking good either way. 

So Fatima, you solve this. 
kryshal thumbnail
i hate the character mohit..
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Timely post Fathima Ji😳⭐️👏

Haan, I agree that Bhahbo wouldn't be happy knowing the truth! 😃

and spoilers have many times rumored about Bhabho slapping Mohit, which is at most necessary, 😡

and I believe that Emily would detest marrying him! 👍🏼
since he lied and lost trust of everyone, But again I like the spoiler from TB, that once mentioned that Bhabho will ask Mohit to marry Emily! 

and I hope she ask him to move 2 city or so to lead a life, she may not accept Emily at home, but she wouldn't wanna sacrifice the life of a Girl who trusted her Love!😊

But Marrying Emily should not be shown so soon,😈 
Mohit should be banned from visiting RM🤡 n H'Gali without Marrying Emily! and he should stay outside, begging for his mercy among both Houses! and learn a lesson!

then say in the course of time, 
the MoMli marry humbly and settle in some city area, 😳
and SurYa can be shown to bringing up the families together etc...!! 😳 

n trying to convince Bhabho to accept Emily,  I am not expecting Bhabho to let her stay and eat non-veg in H'gali n RM, but call her for all festivals, visit them, and even do a GodhBharai for Emily etc...!!!😳

I really have HIGH HOPES from CVs,😳⭐️ since it touched the most necessary part of the society and HOPE the MSG reach every HOUSE that it is being watched..!!!⭐️⭐️
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehjar

so many questions fatima

Bhabo will be broken for sure we saw that once Chhavis truth about failing in exams was revealed ..
Being a mom u have that confidence in ur kids and when that is broken it breaks u as a parent .
She is in a denial right now she doesnt want to believe what her heart says might be right this is actually a true human behaviour unl;ess the truth hits u in ur face u are in denial ..
I am so looking fwd to that slap 😡 this Lucha Mohit deserves much more 😡

I love how you called Mohit a lucha 😆...I'd add lafunga and a whole lot of other unmentionables to the list. 😡

Bhabo is my favorite character on DABH and unfortunately this is going to hurt her much more than the slap will hurt Mohit
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: kryshal

i hate the character mohit..

Me too...😆
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: wish.naren

I really have HIGH HOPES from CVs,😳⭐️ since it touched the most necessary part of the society and HOPE the MSG reach every HOUSE that it is being watched..!!!⭐️⭐️

I'm not sure i understand what you meant by the above...are you referring to acceptance of inter-faith marriages?

I tend to agree with Anusha here...I just can't fathom Bhabo accepting Emily regardless of the circumstances. 

It's not just that she is from another faith...which is a big deal by the way...but she's also too outspoken and unreserved. 

I also can't imagine Emily converting to Hinduism or walking around the RM with a pallu on her head.  And I can't imagine Bhabo accepting any less.  That would be such an unrealistic twist in her fundamental nature wouldn't it?

Also how could Emily ever forgive or forget what Mohit did to her?  Why would she still want to marry him?

I don't want Sandhya to be the wonder woman who has the answers to everything that's happening in every corner of the world...it's just not realistic...there is a limit...and not every track needs to have a happy ending.  Or in IPS language...not every case will be solved. 

Frankly, I really wish this track had not come so soon.  I mean forget about SurYa scenes...they could have at least shown Sandhya attending and adjusting to day college before the next Rathi bombshell burst. 😕
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it may depend on what social message Cvs want to really drive home to the viewers. There are 4 at stake here. Religious tolerance, pre-marital reations, risk of pregnancy and its repercussions, the girl standing up for herself and taking the path that is best for herself disregarding societal pressures and rigid parenting that forces children to lie. 

By way they are rushing the story, it does not seem like any of these messages can be given with any real impact. This is yet another eye opener for Bhabo. At this rate, her eyes have been opened 101 times already but she closes them right after anyways. So how does it really matter?

I would like for her to force Mohit  to marry Emily if she wants him and then make him leave home and assume real responsibility. 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

FATima ammi:- Here is the answer of your thread.(Source spoiler aunty..😆)

Our source tells us that Mohit will very smartly give his stole and the ID card, given by the hospital authorities, to his friend while playing Holi. He would want the authorities to get foxed, and take his friend for the DNA test instead of him.

That exactly what will happen, but Sandhya (Deepika Singh) will come in the picture and notice Mohit playing Holi while his friend gets taken by the hospital authorities for the test.

"In a dramatic scene Sandhya will come with a water pipe in front of Mohit and wash off his face to reveal his identity," a source said.

The drama won't end there as Sandhya would want Mohit to marry Emily. However, Bhabho (Neelu Vaghela) will throw two conditions at Sandhya in order to get them married.

The first condition will be that Sandhya will have to get Emily in the house as an orphan Hindu. If not, then she will have to take permission from Dadisa to get a Catholic girl married into their house.