A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So we all know that the Rathi family will soon know that Emily is indeed pregnant with Mohit's baby.
And Bhabo will get so angry with Mohit that she will slap him (about time!).

At the same time, they will continue to 'celebrate' Holi, despite this family turmoil.

Isn't it interesting the way Holi brings things related to reproduction out in the Rathi family?

In 2012, it was at Holi time that Bhabo found out that SurYa had not yet consummated their marriage, and got she got so angry that Sandhya wouldn't be giving birth anytime soon that she proceeded to tell everyone in the entire universe SurYa's private business. And even after this embarrassing situation, they still all celebrated Holi.

And now in 2013, Emily is actually pregnant to Mohit. (Well, Bhabo, you wanted grandkids, so here is another one, along with Meena's baby)! And she will get angry and slap Mohit. Then after all this, they will celebrate Holi. And probably try to figure out a way to make sure Daisa doesn't find out - once she knows all the details, the entire universe will know!

(Fortunately or unfortunately for Meena, she of the only 'sanctioned' Rathi family pregnancy - her pregnancy had nothing to do publicly with Holi, although as she is expecting now, I wonder who will get high on bhaang this time?)

Seriously, I wonder what will happen after this revelation, especially given Bhabo's aversion to people of other castes/religions (except for Brandon - go figure!).

If the CVs want to make this Holi even more memorable (and weird), Bhabo could forcibly make Mohit marry Emily (although the speed of this in itself would be weird because of her aversion, but she may want to get it done before Daisa-the-local-loud-speaker appears!). THEN she can make them go off for the Kund Snaan ritual. 😆

Too bad that family wedding in Maasa's village had to be postponed until after Holi - I want to see someone go for Kund Snaan!!! 🤣

Bring on the Kund Snaan!!! (In case you are wondering - yes, I have lost my marbles!)
Edited by A-A-S - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You are among friends. We have all lost many marbles..

Daisa is busy on another show, so maybe Rathis can just let their hair down and party. I dunno if SurYa will get involved in water based activities again. But hey, if they do, we know exactly what to expect.

Shotgun wedding of MoMli is also very do-able. Nothing is impossible here.
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anusha-ji, its nice to see you back!

When I first started watching DABH and joined this forum in April last year, I had written a post called "Appreciation for DABH from a newbie viewer" listing the things that I liked about the show. You were the first person to welcome me:

Originally posted by: PadBear

Welcome and thank you for reminding me of why I started watching. Some of us are a bit tired of the current track, as you know. But I hope you'll carry on giving us your positive take on the show. It certainly cheered me up.

What is with the CVs - around this time of year they come up with weird stuff that makes us lose our marbles/patience? Maybe it is because IPL comes around this time of year. Hopefully the upcoming episodes/tracks won't get to the point of super annoying like the SV2 business last year was!!!

And back to the shotgun wedding of MoMli - I could seriously imagine an actual shotgun being involved in such an event!!!
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the flashback Aarti 😉
since IPL is coming this time, they should be working harder to 'keep' their audience isnt it?
btw, I find the SV2 track one of the bests, I don't know why many didnt like it 😕
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome Arti u posted after a long time but what is this ur post was over in a jiffy we are used to long hathodas from u ..😃
Hai rey u hit the raw nerve here we all are 😕😲😡 all at the same time these days
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aarti, that was a sweet flashback. I had forgotten. 😳

Shotgun? You ready? Okay then!

Yes, well IPL starts early April, so we have to make other plans. I intend to tear the show to shreds here along with everyone. That's half the fun for some of us crazy ones.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Would love to see such a scene...!!
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh haan Kunda snaan!
Hope Emily drags Mohit there n throw him in the well!😡

And CVs could have saved some money by getting Mohit intoxicated by Bhaang this time and make him admit everything in stead of getting the DNA test done in less that 24 hours!
It would have made more sense!
Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana874

Oh haan Kunda snaan!

And CVs could have saved some money by getting Mohit intoxicated by Bhaang this time and make him admit everything in stead of getting the DNA test done in less that 24 hours!

Good point 👍🏼

@ Aarti Super post yaar 😆
But I don't want to see another kund snaan 😳
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farhana874

Oh haan Kunda snaan!

Excellent and sensible idea.

Far better than DNA test.