SP blog: Spoiler article 18 March 2013

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We already know this is going to happen, but it is another DABH-related article so I'm sharing it anyway!
Arti

In Diya Aur Baati Hum This week we will see how the story line revolves around Emily and Mohit. With the tension increasing all the time, in the family since Emily's charges against Mohit being the father of her to – be born child. Mohit constantly denies the charges leading Emily to get the court orders and insist on a DNA test.

The DNA test result arrives and Mohit is declared the father of Emily's unborn baby. Bhabho is devastated on knowing the fact, she slaps Mohit. The whole atmosphere in the house is tensed but since it is a festival time, they decide to keep the differences aside and celebrate.

The week culminates in Holi celebration. So this week surely promises lots of drama from this story.

(This entry was posted on March 18, 2013.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS.  Looking forward to that slap 😈
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS.
One more weird track where Rathi family is celebrating holi  as well as dealing with dis big problem simultaneously🤪. Gr8 going CVs😳.
A-A-S thumbnail
Yes, it definitely sounds strange - celebrating Holi while they are actually in turmoil!

If they wanted to make it even weirder, Bhabo could forcibly make Mohit marry Emily (after the slap, of course) - the speed of which in itself would be weird because of her 'aversion' to people of other castes/religions (except for Brandon - go figure!). THEN she can make them go off for the Kund Snaan ritual. 😆

Too bad that family wedding in Maasa's village had to be postponed until after Holi - I want to see someone go for Kund Snaan!!! 🤣
Edited by A-A-S - 11 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Want to see Mohit behind the bars and Emily moving on...don't mind if she takes the responsibility of  a child...this track going old movie July way...
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Yes, it definitely sounds strange - celebrating Holi while they are actually in turmoil!

If they wanted to make it even weirder, Bhabo could forcibly make Mohit marry Emily (after the slap, of course) - the speed of which in itself would be weird because of her 'aversion' to people of other castes/religions (except for Brandon - go figure!). THEN she can make them go off for the Kund Snaan ritual. 😆

Too bad that family wedding in Maasa's village had to be postponed until after Holi - I want to see someone go for Kund Snaan!!! 🤣

Plz don't suggest dat. I cud nt imagine if dis track wud get more weird than it already is😲. Although wat u said is also possible😒.
As 4 d kund snaan we just want our SurYa doing dis ritual😳. I don't see Momli taking part in dis ritual. Will they get married b4 d holi ???Oh no. I feel🤢
A-A-S thumbnail

Originally posted by: inFan80

Plz don't suggest dat. I cud nt imagine if dis track wud get more weird than it already is😲. Although wat u said is also possible😒.
As 4 d kund snaan we just want our SurYa doing dis ritual😳. I don't see Momli taking part in dis ritual. Will they get married b4 d holi ???Oh no. I feel🤢

Don't worry - my suggesting something won't do anything! The CVs will do whatever they want anyway, but it will be interesting to see what actually happens and how Bhabo reacts after the slap, and what will happen when she goes in to damage control mode.

As for Kund Snaan, all newly married couples in the extended Rathi family are supposed to take part in the ritual on the first Holi after their wedding, so I was just reminded about it as Holi is coming. Whether MoMli get married or not, and whether that is before or after Holi, according to the family tradition Mohit and his wife will have to take part in Kund Snaan on their first Holi as a married couple (as will Chavi and Dilip, if they actually get married) - just like SurYa did, and Suraj's cousin Kirti and her husband did, and (according to the story, even though we obviously didn't see it) Meena-Vikram would have done. And when it is time for this, they don't have to actually show it to us (although it could be a source of more drama!).
Edited by A-A-S - 11 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I would prefer Emily proving Mohit is the father of her child but not marrying him like in Kya Kehna.
She is too good a wife for liar Mohit
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh tnx for sharing.. I want Bhabasa to slap Mohit as well 😃
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. 😊

Can't wait for Babho's image of her "perfect boy"  mohit to break into peices. 😈