DeoxyRiboNucleic Acid V/S SatyaVadi HarishChandra!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Waah Re Waah Mohit Babu! You always surprised me by stooping more low then Last Time!

Bhabho Ka andha yaqeen! I am really waiting for The time Reality bites on Bhabho! One should trust his/Her children but not blind trust and Bhabho is blindly trusting her children and that Mohit!😑

How Mohit used those 2.5 kg Dialogues!😑No Shame at all! Bhabho bombarding Chavi! But what was the use of pulling her to Kitchen from Angan when everyone followed them?πŸ˜•

Bechaara DilipJi Now he can not even chat about his DBC with Chavi! πŸ˜† Serves you right DilipJi! Our SurYa are still 400 episodes away from DBC and both the brothers  of Suraj already made their swimmers work!πŸ˜†Now we can atleast stop you from defeating Suraj babu!

Aww My Meenuri Talking with Baby bump! was so cute!But the talks were πŸ˜‘!

Suraj signalled Sandhya with hitting her with his elbow! Really?πŸ€ͺ But it was for 
Mohit!🀬

Mohit:Bhabho You know me I can lie to God but no you Blah Blah Blah...! πŸ˜‘😑😑 ( How fluently someone can lie to his/her parents? but this Mohit is a πŸ€¬! )

Emily comes to Try once more before she can execute her Plan with her parents!😳

Bhabho again crossing limits of Trust for That Rat Mohit!😑 Oh Really Bhabho why double standards? You even don't trust a ounce your DIL's and when it comes to your own children you make  hem saints and believe they can never be wrong?😑😑

Again that Mohit crosses the limit and Insults Emily and her parents! By acting as SatyaVadi Harishchandra!😑😑😑

Emily leaves giving a Ultimatum To Mohit that she will prove him wrong and herself right and then she will talk wth him! Now she will not let anyone to insult her parents!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Epi ends on Sandhya's Expression! So you know guys why Sandhya gave that expression? I know she was thinking:" This is not fair cv's back to back 2 episodes and I only got 3 dialogues where everyone even mohit rat is getting dhamaakedaar dialogues!My duty is being done by emily! Common cv's atleast you could have given me a chance DNA test idea came to my mind first! Dammit cv's!"

PRECAP:

Court Notice to Mohit Rat parivaar that Emily has filed a case and has got permission to do a DNA test!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ₯³Mohit is holding a Plate full of Gulaal and it falls from his hands with Lovely SatyaVaadi Harishchandra expression!πŸ˜ƒ Mohit Babu at teh end only truth wins! and Emily Loved youa nd trusted youa nd you broke it in pieces!😑😑😑

Today I am really happy as cv's showed Mohit insulting Emily and her parents twice and Now Emily is fighting for her baby and herself and AFter she gets marriage she will even don't recognize Mohit and that will be worth watching when karma will bite in Mohit art's Arse!πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice analysis alina...liked that description from sandy's mind.πŸ˜†..poor sandy..its very difficult to see sandy like this in silent avatar,as she wont do that naπŸ˜†...and abt just liked emily's confidence in today's epi and her acting..and i have some prediction,all r saying momli will get married,if not...bcz emily now knw abt mohit very well and after DNA test and court...she will win for sure,but after that will she tell,i dnt want mohit and i dnt want to marry him...this will give real insult to him...and no DBC for others...it meant only for surya.πŸ˜”

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

nice analysis alina...liked that description from sandy's mind.πŸ˜†..poor sandy..its very difficult to see sandy like this in silent avatar,as she wont do that naπŸ˜†...and abt just liked emily's confidence in today's epi and her acting..and i have some prediction,all r saying momli will get married,if not...bcz emily now knw abt mohit very well and after DNA test and court...she will win for sure,but after that will she tell,i dnt want mohit and i dnt want to marry him...this will give real insult to him...and no DBC for others...it meant only for surya.πŸ˜”

But Sindu I am 100% sure Momli will get married because DABH cv's never leave a oppurtunity to show a lesson with entertainment!So this time they have got a chance to teach public to accept Inter-religion marriages as We humans have made the limits otherwise we all are equal for God!Lets see what cv's have in mind for us!😳
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Luv-Rashi

But Sindu I am 100% sure Momli will get married because DABH cv's never leave a oppurtunity to show a lesson with entertainment!So this time they have got a chance to teach public to accept Inter-religion marriages as We humans have made the limits otherwise we all are equal for God!Lets see what cv's have in mind for us!😳

its just my prediction..bcz cvz will surprise us with anything na..but somewt sure momli marriage will take place...
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

its just my prediction..bcz cvz will surprise us with anything na..but somewt sure momli marriage will take place...

Yup lets wait and watch.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail

Dear DBC stands for Daal Baati Churma and it code word for 'SuhaagRaat' on DABH forum!