timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I really feel disgusted with Mohit's web of lies 😑 . HE IS NOT A MAN!!!

Instead of owning up his mistakes he is in complete denial mode for the sake of keeping his image intact in front of his family. But the problem is that family is not completely sold to his lies. Bhabhasa has doubts, SurYa has doubt or else Sandy would have been in action by now and we all know Meena who is BIN PANDI ka LOTA.

Mohit is so illiterate when it comes to basic science. He thinks there is no way Emily would be able to prove that he fathered the baby. But alas! he forgot that there is DNA test and he got court orders to give his DNA. Master stroke by Emily and her parents. They know this rat named Mohit will not come out easily. So they decided to smoke him out!!!!!! Did you all see his face when he heard of court notice???? πŸ˜† . Way to go Emily. I like your courage.

Now Bhabho will force Mohit to go for DNA test...after all...SAANCH KO AANCH KYAA...but poor bhabho...she does not know she gave birth to a man who is still a BABY and that too a deceitful Baby!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Completely agree with you.😊 Mohit doesn't even deserve to be called a man.😑 No real man would do what he is doing.🀒 I sometimes really wonder what did Emily see in that "man" that she fell in love with him. 😳

Just can't wait for the DNA test results to come out. Mohit you are done for now.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
serious thread uncle ji... 😲

i watched that mohit's shocked face scene.must watch precap scene...bhabo,bhabhasa,suraj,vikram,meena dnt knw anything abt this DNA test and all,how cvz will tackle this one,and also its good social msg too..i wish meena wont spoil this DNA pronunciation.πŸ˜†

mohit's J day is coming soon...😑

mohit is such a shit..😈.he is not mean to be called man😑
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: udnis

serious thread uncle ji... 😲

yes UDNIS / SINDU baby...serious situations demand serious threads...but to make you laugh, I made one more thread 😊
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes UDNIS / SINDU baby...serious situations demand serious threads...but to make you laugh, I made one more thread 😊

oh k serious uncle ji..πŸ€”.really...lemme look at it..