Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tacker_Holic

LOL! AK Uncle you kill me with your posts! He deserves a few kicks where the sun don't shine! 😈 That will sort him out! I bagsy Emily to also beat him up when Bhabo does!

Beating ok ?
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Would like to see him behind the bars ...so his career and life is ruined...and he is also asked to pay a huge amount to Emily as a compensation.   Plus Emily should move on...giving him two tight slaps that too in front of the entire Hanuman gali.
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I would like Bhabo to cut his tongue out and then set it on fire, right before she kicks him out of the house.

Then I want the entire Hanuman gali to pelt him with shoes for bringing shame to his family and their community.  Those who don't want to waste their shoes, can feel free to use stones or the kitchen trash.

Battered, muddy and bruised, with no money and no where to go...I then want Mohit to walk all the way to Emily's house, get on his knees and beg for help and forgiveness.  But since he won't have a tongue and will be all dirty and bruised...I want for her family not to recognize him or what he has to say, and thinking him to be a vagrant, slam the door on his face.

Basically I want him to feel exactly how Emily and her family felt today...lost, ignored, humilated, disgraced, disowned, and helpless.

Madam, just check this real life incident. Once declared rapist, public will take care of him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Delhi_gang_rape_case
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Send him to jail. Emily should spit on him
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish Mohit could get pregnant and have Emily ignore him so he knows how it feels.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

I wish Mohit could get pregnant and have Emily ignore him so he knows how it feels.

🤣

I think this is the best one so far.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

😆 😆 😆

If this is possible then it is best punishment.and before getting pregnant I wish he also goes through periods twice so he comes to know how painful it is to be a woman.ooops did I said too much? 😆
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

🤣

I think this is the best one so far.

Lol thanks :P

LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
M nt in favor of any physical punishments. Physical wounds wud anyway be healed after some time. Infact shameless ppl like Mohit don't even mind being beaten up. Right now he's biggest problem is taking up responsibility of a child, confessing his relationship with Emily in front of d family coz consequence of dis wud be 2 face d wrath of Bhabo. Nd he's such a coward dat, he fears 2 be thrown out of d house. Remember d last time he put d blame on Sandy, bcoz he thought Bhabo wud throw him out. Even when Sooraj gave him assurance he was nt ready 2 confess.
The right punishment 4 Mohit wud be dat Emily after she exposes Mohit in front of everyone shud dump him n move on, he doesn't deserve her. Rathi family might sever ties with him, but I don't think they will kick him out. Even if they do SurYa will bring him back, Bhabo will be too weak 2 oppose. But then they shud never get him married 2 anyone. If any proposal comes then they shud reveal his misconduct 2 all. Dat wud serve as lifetime punishment 4 him.
er_alks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think everyone should knw what mohit has done and he and bhabho should feel ashamed walking in their own gali... they deserves this atleast to make him realise what he n bhabho did to emily was wrong.. or mohit may be thrown out of job too...

Bhabho ..i m saying here ..coz she accused Emily  n her family w/o investigating the truth.. she was totally wrong ..she shud also be taught a lesson in humility.

Mohit has been shown too proud of his job n education .. should be made to realise that character makes a person.. not just some good clothes..

Also he has brought trouble on sandhya in past and has openly mocked suraj's halwai work as lowly..  i feel life should come full circle for him and he should made to feel sorry for his deeds..
Edited by er_alka - 11 years ago