When parents' trust break!!!!

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I felt my heart out for both Emily's parents & Mohit's parents todayπŸ˜”. I would not like to comment on their love & pregnancy before marriage. But i would like to comment on the sub sequences & the trauma that their family has to face. πŸ˜”Both of them let their parents down to the core. One person is begging before the other and the other person due to the trust unable to believe the allegations posed on her son. 😭
My question  is are they at fault to have given birth to such persons or they have not inculcated much values in them as they are unable to tell the truth before them?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I would say both emily & mohit are at fault. I'm not saying love karna galat hai. But hiding it is big fault at this stage. Even emily didn't  reveal to her parents that she is pregnant. They came to know only because of the doctor. When she can tell that mohit is her boyfriend then why reveal their true relationship? Even now mohit is lying. Bhabho believes. What else can a mother do?
They broke their parent's trust on them. Very painful.😭😭
Had they told the truth earlier itself they would have somehow made up their mind & give in their acceptance AAKHIR PARENTS HAIπŸ˜•

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post Shobhana ji πŸ‘
You are absolutely right. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Felt sooo bad for Bhabho today 
Divz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post Shobana akka
I too really feel bad for bhaboo & Emily's parents
but mohit 😑 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My question  is are they at fault to have given birth to such persons or they have not inculcated much values in them as they are unable to tell the truth before them?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

from bhabo's pov,she brought all her children same but all r having different qualities from each other.parents only thought which is good and bad and cultural mannerism but their surrounding(if good,then all will live with good as its inject in them,or if bad same thing for this also)and its one mind to go or choose which is good and bad...always having good thoughts will replica in their ways,iand for bad also..

but dnt knw abt emily's parents.abt truth,may be emily in panic state or coward to accept or ashamed..alsoits very difficult for girl to tell her parents that she is preggy before marriage unless from any other source.but mohit is just coward guy so no comments abt him...

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Shobhana.

I liked Bhabho's outrage on Chavvi, depicting parents true worry.  Just a slight delay in return makes her panic. 

I also feel sorry for Bhabho who is forcing herself to believe Mohit hoping he would not let her down.
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think you are right and you have highlighted what many households around the world go through when things like this happen!

They are both at fault for not telling there parents and I agree that it is hard for them to tell there parents as in Indian Society it is nothing to be proud about. However, being a grown man Mohit should support Emily afterall they did this together. There must have been mutual consent. Emily needs the support of her boyfriend to go through this and it is shameful but it is reality that many young boys are just like Mohit who do something like this and step down from their responsibilities. Bhabo's upbringing has been the same for all her children and I think that is the same for most parents across the world but not everyone is the same and this is a classic example of how children are affected in different ways after all everyone is an individual.

Very good post!
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice post. No doubt the parents are going to be hurt by this breach of trust. Bhabo I some how feels hearts of hearts knows that Emily is speaking the truth. However unlike Bhabasa she is unable to admit there may be a fault in her upbringing. Thus she has taken the denial mode path hoping against hope that she is right and things will settle down naturally without having to face a scandal. I personally feel that the youngsters also should not be blamed totally. With exposure to media services and internet these days the younger generation is privy to a lot of information which I was not when I was younger. The parents rigid stand, not talking to the children, imposing their will forcefully, not giving them some amount of freedom in life results in such disasters. Bhabo's inability to accept her children have grown up and are capable of making their own decisions is partly responsible for this mess. While I am no supporter of Mohit, I feel the terror unleashed by Bhabo in the Rathi household is primarily the cause of Mohit lying and denying everything. Had Bhabo been like Emily's parents there was a possibility, Mohit would have accepted the situation or could have been persuaded to do so. I may be wrong but that is how I see the situation.As regards Emily's case yes Emily did abuse the freedom she got. However she is a young girl and Mohit is not only good looking but also a charmer when he wants to be like that. While we can give advice on hindsight, it can happen to anyone. Falling badly for some one like that is human and rational thought often does not enter such situations.Love is indeed blind. Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with you Uma Aunty... but I don't know if Mohit would be more open if Bhabo was like Emily's parents... I feel he would still take advantage of the situation because he is like that. I agree with the fact that youngsters now have a lot more exposure to such things where they can find it so easily without asking anyone but I feel that is part of life it is upon the individual to estimate what is right and wrong.

I think there is no right or wrong answer it all depends on personal opinion and interpretation. However, I feel it is very good that they are showing such things via TV to show reality of modern society. I am also enjoying the healthy discussions in the forum on this track.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonia, while I agree it is up to us to make of what information is available to us we should not forget forbidden fruit is always the sweetest. In semi rural places like Pushkar open interaction between boys and girls is normally not permitted. Attraction towards the opposite sex is natural during this age. If healthy interaction is allowed you can give vent to those feelings. Mohit at home and neighborhood is faced with a regressive atmosphere. He is educated and a snob. When he enters the modern world he would like to taste the sinful pleasures which this world offers which coming from where he does is impossible in Hanuman Galli. It is a matter of prestige for him or you can say he gets a high by showing off a modern girl like Emily as a girlfriend. To think Suraj did not behave like that is wrong. Suraj was too bogged down by family responsibilities to stir his mind in that direction. More over his shop is located across the Galli and has always been under the watchful eyes of Bhabo. Mohit and Chavvi did move out of the sphere of influence of Bhabo while going to study. Right or wrong is a subjective word and in my experience people interpret it the way they want.
       Regarding Mohit's acceptance of Emily what I meant was had Bhabo not been a dictator she is, some sense could have been put in Mohit by others. Her fear has led to outright denial.

Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
These are the kinds of posts that this show can bring out. Loved reading it. 

I agree with Uma ji on the point that Bhabo is so terrifying to Mohit that he can't admit anything.

Speaking as a parent, I take the need to treat children with respect as a given. A child isn't my personal property. She has her life to lead as an adult and I have to trust her with that. But most important, we should have a relationship where she can feel she can talk to me.  

But as far as this show is concerned, there's very little that I can relate to. I cannot believe that a mother can be this blind to her children's faults, to society's progress, to all the shenanigans that go on under her very nose in her house. No wonder Mohit thinks he can get away with anything. This mother is unique.