story: mere behan ka dulha-updated pg 17

princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola amigos...:)
With a new story...
Pata hai pata hai... I am supposed to be in break. But kya karoon?! Pc nahin to kya hua, mobile mein likhna seekh gayi...
But yes.i won't b able 2 update any SS o FF till next Monday:(

Oki... This is a funny story inspired by film mere brother ki dulhan...
But just inspiration...;)
i ll post in 3 parts sue to limited no. of characters i can use...
This is just prologue here... Ll post 1st part soon...
Ll be waiting for your reviews...

'maasa... Main riya se shaadi karne ke liye taiyyaar hun...'

'arjun 3 hafte mein meri shaadi hai... Jaipur mein. U ll come early with me... No not her. I broke up with her... I ll tell u when u come.'

'bhai...*sob-sob* he broke up with me...'

kaisa hai idea??
Comment zaroor karna...

Ll update pyaar kiya to darna kya soon... Edited by princess_pari - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superb prologue :) loved it
looking forward to read it
update soon
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum prologue..
waiting dear..!!
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kewl prolouge!!!
jaaldi yaani jab time mile update kardena!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
princess_pari thumbnail
Hi... M posting 1st part of this story now... I ll continue only if i get good no., of reviews... ๐Ÿ˜Š

sameer was on a undercover mission in London for 6 months. He was finally back now. But instead of joining back to the team, he went to his house Jaipur and called arjun.
'hey arjun... Kaisa hai tu?'
'main theek hu. Tu kaisa hai? Duty join kyun nahin ki?'
'm given holidays for 1 n half month to ghar chala aaya yaar. Accha sun 3 weeks baad meri shaadi hai. Yahin Jaipur mein. U r coming here early ok...'
'tune teri London wali ko propose bhi kiya aur wo maan bhi gayi?? That's great...'
'nahin yaar.. Wo nahin hai. I broke up wid her b4 coming back. Ye koi Bengali ladki hai...'
'u luvd her na?den? Watz d matter?'
'u come here i ll tell u everything... Oki maasa callin me. Chal bye... Aana mat bhulna...'
'chal thik hai. Aajaunga..by tc'

he kept his mobile on the marble slab and proceeded with the butterchicken he was preparing. He was disturbed again by a call and he picked widout lukin at the caller.
'hello, ACP Arjun Raute speaking... '
'jaanu... Main hun...'
'hey baby... Hw u? Missing u a lot here.. Cum soon na..'
'der is a problem arju..'
he kept the masala aside and switched off the pan.
'kya hua pari...? U sound worried.!'
'yeah...dad ne meri shaadi fix kardiya hai.. I dun wanna marry him.. Do something na...'
'what?!? Hw is dis possible? U r in a live in relation with me from past 5 months pari...n u kno i luv u... Hw cud u agree?' he sounded very much hurt. He almost had tears in his eyes.
'na arju... Pls i luv u too. I even said no 2 dad. But wo..Uss kamine ladke ne 1st no kaha tha. Ab achanak he said yes. 3 weeks arju.. Just v hav 3 weeks to do something'
'3 weeks??! Hey wait. Is your fiance an ACP?!'
'yeah. N a rajasthani'
'ACP Sameer Rathod u r dead.'
'yeah same 1. Tum jaante ho usse?'
'haan pari... Mera bachpan ka dost hai. Few days back he broke wid his gf. May b dats d reason he agreed to marry u..'
' but what's my fault? M flying there 2day.'
'dun worry. I ll b Der in a week. U ll b mine n only mine pari... Samjhi ya samjhau?!'
'uff... Tim and ua sys. Oki i ll b waiting 4 u jaan... MULU...'
'MULU...!!! Ye kya hai?' he asked cmpltly confused.
'arre mere bhola ram... Miss u luv u=MULU... Sy..s?!!'
'accha baba... Chalo rakhta hun... Miss me... Ummmah'

he then went back to kitchen and started to cook. His mind reeled back to time when he 1st met her... Riya... His pari... It was the name he kept for her. She always looked like an angel to him. They became friends, and soon friendship turned to love. With mutual consent they entered livein relnship. They wer happy. Very happy. Just 2 weeks ago she went back 2 kolkata 2 meet her parents and 2day she threw a bomb on him. UFf life is so complicated...

He was interrupted by another call.
'aaj to lagta hai sab phone karne ke mood mein hai. Chalo dekhte hai ki kaun hai... Hello...'
'bhaiyya... Its me ankita...'
'hey mera baccha... Kisi hai tu? Studies kaise chal raha hai... Aur last week se call kyun nahin kiya?'
'bhaiyya m coming back in 8 days. Aake bataungi...'
'hey wait.. Kya baat hai.. N i ll be in Jaipur 4 my friends wedding. Tu bhi wohin aaja.thik hai?'
'dats fine wid me. I ll meet u soon... Bye.'
'bye n tc...'

'ab isse kya hua?? Chodo yaar... Aake bata degi,.. Puchunga to nahin batayegi. Ziddi kahiki. Aakhir behan kiski hai??' he den sat n savored his fud.

A week flew fast and he reached Jaipur. He could just have glimpse of his pari. At the end of the day, he finally managed to catch her alone. He kissed her full on her lips and hid his face in crook of her neck.
'missed u jaanu...'
'me 2ooo arju... She lifted his head and kissed him and ran away not b4 saying 'yahan ye sab karenge to ye log pakadke maarenge. Jaldi mujhe apna banao and take me...'
he just leaning 2 d wall nt 2 him n smiled at his desperation. He shook his head n went 2 his room.

Nxt morn al wer assembled in the courtyard for breakfast. Arjun was alone waiting for ankita 2 cum.
She came dressed in a purple longskirt with puff sleeves. And hair in twisted braid.. She had 2 bags and came running in2 his arms as soon as she saw him... D family were bit far 2 hear wat dey were speaking.
'bhai i missed u...' she kissed his cheeks. He in return peaked her forehead and hugged her again.
'i missed u 2oo beta...'
she saw beyond his shoulders and it shook her. She released herself from arjun's hold and that left him confused.
He followed her gaze and saw riya who looked shocked too. He blinked his eyes assuring her. He kept a hand on ankita's shoulder and asked
'kya hua ankita?'
'its him bhaiyya. My sameer...'
he turned to her and asked 'kya?! Its not possible' he den glanced at Sam and saw him gaping at his sis..
'his 1 decision is ready 2 ruin 4 lives. Anku, i hav a plan. U ll hav ua Sam n me my riya.. I mean my Pari... Listen. U ll pretend as my gf in 4nt of dem k...'
'but...'
'dun worry. Jus do as i say.. Ready?!'
'super ready'.

Ll cont. soon๐Ÿ˜Š
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum start...!!!
aww arjun calling riya pari๐Ÿ˜‰ loved their convo...!!!
cant wait to see arjun's plan...!!!
continue soon...!!
princess_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: devildiva21

awsum start...!!!

aww arjun calling riya pari๐Ÿ˜‰loved their convo...!!!
cant wait to see arjun's plan...!!!
continue soon...!!

hehha... Thank u...
Aaj socha ki apne naam to arjun ke mooh se bulwau ๐Ÿ˜‰
and jaldi hi next part update karungi...
samaman22jan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

really great idea and pls pm mein ven u update next time

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome.. loved it... ankita sam connection was unexpected!!!

continue soon..
princess_pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: samaman22jan

really great idea and pls pm mein ven u update next time

hey buddy.. Glad u liked the story. I guess u r not in my buddy list... Do buddy me n den u ll get pms of my updates...
But yeah till Monday its difficult to send pms... But i ll try to pm everyone...