Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hope he act well and rock the show with sanaya.😊
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gunurlove

bt im still not at all Happy

i can understand your feeling...since monaya lovers loved both sanz and mohit for several years and they missed the opportunity to see them again together onscreen..
also there was no need to leak out the news of mohit's audition which gave false hopes to some fans..
but there's nothing fans can do..its the PH's job and they must be doing things for the betterment of the show..
now there's 2 option..
to rant about their decision..
or to support sanz which is her show only..
and i guess the 2nd option is far better..
and also for Mohit...in this way he will get more opportunity to get other offers where he can explore with different actors and can grow as an actor..which is very much needed in every actor's life..
sanaya already did it in her previous show..now wait for Mohit's turn..
tiahalder thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Thanks for ur concern dear

@joyti and @tanu-dont give any kind of rude comments yaar.i dont want some unwanted guest come and spoil my this thread.we even didnt see his acting yet.so its better we ignore him now.😳

Sonia πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 1

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tiahalder

i can understand your feeling...since monaya lovers loved both sanz and mohit for several years and they missed the opportunity to see them again together onscreen..
also there was no need to leak out the news of mohit's audition which gave false hopes to some fans..
but there's nothing fans can do..its the PH's job and they must be doing things for the betterment of the show..
now there's 2 option..
to rant about their decision..
or to support sanz which is her show only..
and i guess the 2nd option is far better..
and also for Mohit...in this way he will get more opportunity to get other offers where he can explore with different actors and can grow as an actor..which is very much needed in every actor's life..
sanaya already did it in her previous show..now wait for Mohit's turn..

I just hope mohit come back soon with a good team thats it.and i will watch chaanchaan for sanaya only.thanks for your comment.😳
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
with every topic we should write IO (Invites Only) so dat random ppl don't hopp inπŸ˜†
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

with every topic we should write IO (Invites Only) so dat random ppl don't hopp inπŸ˜†

charme,want to ask u something .yaar the buddy project ka 2nd season kab se start ho raha hain?πŸ˜•
charmee_sammy thumbnail

charme,want to ask u something .yaar the buddy project ka 2nd season kab se start ho raha hain?πŸ˜•

it started from today.. its just dat buddys school life is over n now dey have stepped into collg.. there is no leap or anything.. story continues.. d only leap is d summer vocation we have after exams n b4 starting collg..
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

it started from today.. its just dat buddys school life is over n now dey have stepped into collg.. there is no leap or anything.. story continues.. d only leap is d summer vocation we have after exams n b4 starting collg..

thanks for telling.is there will be any party from sudhir side?😊
tiahalder thumbnail

I just hope mohit come back soon with a good team thats it.and i will watch chaanchaan for sanaya only.thanks for your comment.😳

yes and also a good role where he can utilize his potentials..
charmee_sammy thumbnail

thanks for telling.is there will be any party from sudhir side?😊

i don;t think so... coz dey just call it another season but its just a continuation.. so might not be a party.. but i know why we want one :)