New TC article -Farhan Khan

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Farhan Khan

Chanchan, aka Sanaya Irani the new face of Sony Entertainment Television has finally bagged her hero!! After weeks of speculation, and names of very popular guys like Arjun Bijlani, Mohit Sehgal, Varun Kapoor and many others doing rounds, it is a new face Farhan Khan who has bagged the lead role in the upcoming Optimystix Productions' show.

Farhan Khan a popular model has bagged the prized role, says our source. He happens to be from a television family, with his father and brother being part of the industry. Incidentally, the Director of Hitler Didi on Zee TV is Farhan's elder brother.

We tried contacting Producer Vipul Shah, but could not get through to him.

We hear that the shoot of Chanchan has commenced, and Farhan's first day of shoot happened to be yesterday (17 March 2013).

Our source says that the channel and production house who earlier wanted to cast a popular name opposite Sanaya later decided to launch a new face, and a pair through the show.

Here's looking forward to the new onscreen jodi's chemistry.

No bashing comments will allowed here.so ignore all bashing.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So according to TC artcle he is popular model,Like Sanaya he also mdel became actor.May be this was his old pic..Wait &see how he is going to perform opposit Sanaya.

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can't say anything right now. Tfs.
Edited by snowwhite28 - 11 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

Can't say anything not happy with the selection at all. Sry it is my pov.

I too not happy sony ka selection ML is very poor.For this we wtd. so long.His bro is a dierctor and he has not taken him in his show prob. he knows about his bro ka acting capacity.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monaya fans..its okay...just forget who is the male lead..its sanaya's show after all..
i like Mohit..and i'm sure he'll get a better opportunity..just pray for him and sanaya..and cut the bashing plz..😊
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tiahalder

Monaya fans..its okay...just forget who is the male lead..its sanaya's show after all..
i like Mohit..and i'm sure he'll get a better opportunity..just pray for him and sanaya..and cut the bashing plz..😊

Don't pay attention to these people they didn't even accepted Barun with Sanaya and look what happened? Barun and Sanaya became a legendary Jodi beating all other jodies..
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for ur concern dear

@joyti and @tanu-dont give any kind of rude comments yaar.i dont want some unwanted guest come and spoil my this thread.we even didnt see his acting yet.so its better we ignore him now.😳
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Thanks for ur concern dear

@joyti and @tanu-dont give any kind of rude comments yaar.i dont want some unwanted guest come and spoil my this thread.we even didnt see his acting yet.so its better we ignore him now.😳

i am just sharing my pov.
Edited by snowwhite28 - 11 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snowwhite28

i am just sharing my pov. Abt bashers khud ke gireban mein jhake than comment on others.

😛😛😛
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

bt im still not at all Happy