Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -charisma-

Mohitlover: uhhh hello news flash. No one said SaRun fans don't bash. But they do that AFTER they have seen someone act or we know something about that person. We call Mohit a flop because we have seen him and he is one. Why the hell are you people bashing Farhan? You dont even know what he looks like! Freaks 🥱

I thought we could be friends but u people are not interested 😳 mohit's role in khamoshiya was very less then how did u see his acting 😕 if have watched him in mjht u would know that he was fab and still u think he sucks in acting then keep your views to yourself no need to tell everywhere tat u hate him , 😳 if u hate him why u need to tell the world tat 😆 even I don't like many in industry but tat doesn't mean I would tell it to everyone ,tats a defame and insult to an actor 😆
And for last time not all monaya fans are bashing farhaan 😆
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, dulha mil gaya :D
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I seen you guys personally attacking one of my friend today talk about a bunch of hypocrite cyber bullys and taking personal attack at members she didn't even bash your favorite and you guys were ready to attack her. You guys are the worst period.
Edited by .Swetha. - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bashing actors and name calling
Topic Closed