Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -charisma-

I know it's painful to slowly see your favorite jodi fall apart but dont take it out on Sanaya and wish her career ill.

@red: the reason for their depression.
Whatever it is, this thread was really pathetic. You bashed Vatsal first then Vishal and we didn't say anything because apparently he has a bad reputation since Big Boss. What's your excuse for bashing Farhan? Just because he beat your Mohit? Real low 👎🏼 Not to mention, saying that this show will flop like Kamoshiyaan did. Tell me, are you SI fans or enemies?
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

Waah kya baat hain! Pura cast puraana aur ek insaan jo hamein chahiye tha woh nahi...tabhi saale haraamiyon ko freshness yaad aayi! Yaar itni gaaliyan aa rahi hain mooh se! Iska pic mangu toh farhan akthar ka pic milta hain! Wat nonsense, yeh 1 insaan kya ghantaa freshness dega serial ko!

This is what I'm talking about. Judging without even seeing a picture or knowing a single thing about him. And you are looking for his pictures? Well here you go:
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Another thing I wouldn't have come to this place but after being attacked by some Mohit fans today I just couldn't help myself. You guys just show what great Sanaya fans you are congratulations. 👏
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Moflop isn't the lead so no one has to worried about the show being a flop so guys can chill and wish Sanaya good luck if you guys are even her fan!
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -charisma-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The MoNaya fans are losing it day by day. They are no longer getting any interview of MoNaya together. Everyone is saying they have broken up and everyday, we are getting more proofs of that. No Valentine's day segment. Mohit said she was out of town when pictures proved she was in town. During the Valentine's day segment, not once did Sanaya take Mohit's name and referred to the person as "my valentine". They have stopped giving interviews together, Sanaya no longer talks about Mohit. Poor Mohit didn't get the role in CC. And now today, he didn't accompany her to the award ceremony for the first time in the last 4 years of their relationship. MoNaya fans say that it was because this was a Sony award show and actors from the channel only attend, but please explain why Karan Tacker and Rithvik were there? I thought so.

I know it's painful to slowly see your favorite jodi fall apart but dont take it out on Sanaya and wish her career ill.</font>

honestly I hope she dumps him Sanaya deserve better than this guy.
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's a really humble reequest not to bash all monaya fans , not all are the same 😕 please be specific , I have never bashed any of the actor though I agree bashed a bit vishal karwal but that was cause of his cheap character , else I was happy with everyone so please not to say all monaya fans , it hurts 😭

.Chashmish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

honestly I hope she dumps him Sanaya deserve better than this guy.

Watch your words , you have no rights to say that , you just can't tell sanz to dump him because you don't like him,that limit 😡😡 how can u wish so bad for someone soo much in love with each other , before pointing at monaya fans just see how low u are falling 😡
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 11 years ago
.Chashmish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire_Lover

@red: the reason for their depression.
Whatever it is, this thread was really pathetic. You bashed Vatsal first then Vishal and we didn't say anything because apparently he has a bad reputation since Big Boss. What's your excuse for bashing Farhan? Just because he beat your Mohit? Real low 👎🏼 Not to mention, saying that this show will flop like Kamoshiyaan did. Tell me, are you SI fans or enemies?

Gosh , we are NOT seeing our favourite jodi apart , who said that ! Just because we don't get interviews , oh please we aren't like that 😆 no of interviews don't decide if they are jodi or not !
I agree I bashed vishal buthe was such cheapo but other than that no other actor and all monaya fans didn't said the same please ! And you wish bad for sanaya's relationship with mohit and bash mohit day and night !and u think u are real fans of her ! Give me life 😡
And a humble request please don't bash mohit again and again , I never fail to find bashing on mohit on ipk forum , and the bashing is to the limit 😡 the reason I never come to ipk forum ,please stop tat 😳
Can't we all just be friends 😳
Jenny_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sarun fans r preaching MONAYA fans
they already bashed VIRAF PATEL called him giraffe
bashed cvs GUL khan latit mohan and also bashed sanaya when she called them bunch of people
so don't give GYAN to others

.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mohitlover: uhhh hello news flash. No one said SaRun fans don't bash. But they do that AFTER they have seen someone act or we know something about that person. We call Mohit a flop because we have seen him and he is one. Why the hell are you people bashing Farhan? You dont even know what he looks like! Freaks 🥱
Edited by -charisma- - 11 years ago