Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
IMFAO 🤣 People the guy is 20000% hotter & more handsome than your little girl Mohit.
834074 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

Chill yaar she's not talking about you here that message was send out to the so called MoNaya/Sanaya fans.

Hmn... I got tht.. I am such a tube lite!!! :P...
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

i agree this rotten broken anda will spoil d whole show!

Suniye behenji, do you have some sort of a psychic vision through which you see "the rotten broken anda" spoiling the show?
Have you seen him act? No.
Have you seen how he looks? No.
Do you know anything about him? No.
Then how the hell do you know he will spoil the show? Some fans these people are. I'm laughing at the person who said this show will end like Kamoshiyaan. Dude, Mohit's not in it so we're safe 🤣
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Sanaya..

Suniye behenji, do you have some sort of a psychic vision through which you see "the rotten broken anda" spoiling the show?
Then how the hell do you know he will spoil the show? Some fans these people are. I'm laughing at the person who said this show will end like Kamoshiyaan. Dude, Mohit's not in it so we're safe 🤣

@Purple -Good one 🤣🤣🤣🤣
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Sanaya..

honestly i was surprised how could they even want the show to end like khamoshiyan,before it even began,i mean this is the most meanst thing i expect a sanaya hater to say,these mohit fans r sour loserzzz
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Quit the bashing MoNaya fans. If you really love Sanz, then be happy for her and STOP bashing her future co-star.

If you're MoNaya fans (which I am most definitely NOT but I know some of you are), then you SUPPORT Sanz. No matter what. You're making yourselves look hypocritical trying to bring down one of Sanaya's future co-stars.

Some fans you all are, And you call yourself SANAYA fans???

The show WILL run for 1 to 2 years because your lovable Mohit won't BE THERE to Khamosh it.

You're all judging Farhan before even seeing him. What illogical people!
Edited by ..SanzLicious.. - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: nottie

honestly i was surprised how could they even want the show to end like khamoshiyan,before it even began,i mean this is the most meanst thing i expect a sanaya hater to say,these mohit fans r sour loserzzz

It was a sour grape some kind a fans these people are I tell you! 😵
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The MoNaya fans are losing it day by day. They are no longer getting any interview of MoNaya together. Everyone is saying they have broken up and everyday, we are getting more proofs of that. No Valentine's day segment. Mohit said she was out of town when pictures proved she was in town. During the Valentine's day segment, not once did Sanaya take Mohit's name and referred to the person as "my valentine". They have stopped giving interviews together, Sanaya no longer talks about Mohit. Poor Mohit didn't get the role in CC. And now today, he didn't accompany her to the award ceremony for the first time in the last 4 years of their relationship. MoNaya fans say that it was because this was a Sony award show and actors from the channel only attend, but please explain why Karan Tacker and Rithvik were there? I thought so.
I know it's painful to slowly see your favorite jodi fall apart but dont take it out on Sanaya and wish her career ill.
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@TM: Since this thread is going to be closed anyways.

Thanks for crediting the member who surfaced this article and formatted your post for you. /s
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: -charisma-

The MoNaya fans are losing it day by day. They are no longer getting any interview of MoNaya together. Everyone is saying they have broken up and everyday, we are getting more proofs of that. No Valentine's day segment. Mohit said she was out of town when pictures proved she was in town. During the Valentine's day segment, not once did Sanaya take Mohit's name and referred to the person as "my valentine". They have stopped giving interviews together, Sanaya no longer talks about Mohit. Poor Mohit didn't get the role in CC. And now today, he didn't accompany her to the award ceremony for the first time in the last 4 years of their relationship. MoNaya fans say that it was because this was a Sony award show and actors from the channel only attend, but please explain why Karan Tacker and Rithvik were there? I thought so.

I know it's painful to slowly see your favorite jodi fall apart but dont take it out on Sanaya and wish her career ill.

Lets just keep there relationship out of it and not talk about even I fell Sanaya can do better than this guy but whatever problem they might have it's there's and not ours. lets just focus on Sanaya these days and the fact it's only a week left till we see her back on screen :)