Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -charisma-

Haha! I NEVER want to see any Mohit/MoNaya fans in the sticky thread of Sanaya's show on the IPK forum preaching again. When this morning, a member had expressed her dislike for Mohit in Chanchan (without bashing) all of you jumped her and said to keep him out. What the hell are you doing here? "broken anda" really? How pathetic. We judge Mohit because we have SEEN him act and believe he can't act at all. Have any of you SEEN Farhan act? No. Because he's a newbie. SO how do you know the show will flop and end up like Kamoshiyaan?

FYI, in order to end up like Kamoshiyaan, you need Mohit as the male lead which is not happening so worry not :P

It's hilarious how there comparing this show to Kamoshiyaan 🤣 Who is the so called Sanaya/MoNaya fans now?
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeBarun21

Iranians think about Sanaya... Shez happy wid the new actor then let it be... Aur MJHT ke baad yeh uska 2nd show hai... IPKKND mein woh Barun ke saath thi... We all are happy that uske life real mein Mohit hai...

Nd Secondly jab Barun aayatha IPK mein kya tum logo ne ussey assey bash kiya???

LMAO they still bash Barun. What's new in that? LOL. He is a "flop wanna be actor" with "black lips" these are the words of MoNaya fans 😆 They wanted their Mohit in the show but now they're bashing Farhan because poor Mohit didn't get the show. And why would he? He failed the screen test and never got a call back from the channel. He lost his chance long ago!
Whatever. Don't you dare preach to others when you yourselves bash.
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u mohit fans r such despo's i tell u,u dont really care abt sanaya at all do you guys now,saying that zaroor fadak padega,hope he signs BW,what better r u guys then the other fan groups...

u guys r acting like the case of sour grapes,if mohit;s fans want him in a female centered show,for being the eye candy only then he is better off without such fans...btw m no mohit fan,but i love sanaya so never try to say anythg against him even though i want to...

its like u ppl make it seem like mohit isnt good enuf...n hey at last u guys showed ur real faces,so much for supporting sanaya huh?????
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I guess there true colors is out as well. They can't accept the fact Sanaya went along with her career and become successful without Mohit she break out of the MJHT & The Sajan tag while Mohit failed to do so and she's going to do so again I have faith in my doll ❤️
834074 thumbnail

LMAO they still bash Barun. What's new in that? LOL. He is a "flop wanna be actor" with "black lips" these are the words of MoNaya fans 😆 They wanted their Mohit in the show but now they're bashing Farhan because poor Mohit didn't get the show. And why would he? He failed the screen test and never got a call back from the channel. He lost his chance long ago!
Whatever. Don't you dare preach to others when you yourselves bash.

Buddy i am not bashing nor preaching!!! Nd i just asked ki Kya MoNaya fans ne Barun ko bhi assey bash kiya tha jaise Farhan Khan ko kar rahe ho??? Itna poochnay mein kya buraai hai????
.RudraParo. thumbnail

Buddy i am not bashing nor preaching!!! Nd i just asked ki Kya MoNaya fans ne Barun ko bhi assey bash kiya tha jaise Farhan Khan ko kar rahe ho??? Itna poochnay mein kya buraai hai????

OMG LOL you're misunderstanding me 😆 I didn't write that for you, I wrote it for the MoNaya fans 😆 And yes they bash Barun
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Chill yaar she's not talking about you here that message was send out to the so called MoNaya/Sanaya fans.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Huh insecure ppl..He is 1000 times better dan Mohit...

.RudraParo. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nottie

u mohit fans r such despo's i tell u,u dont really care abt sanaya at all do you guys now,saying that zaroor fadak padega,hope he signs BW,what better r u guys then the other fan groups...

u guys r acting like the case of sour grapes,if mohit;s fans want him in a female centered show,for being the eye candy only then he is better off without such fans...btw m no mohit fan,but i love sanaya so never try to say anythg against him even though i want to...

its like u ppl make it seem like mohit isnt good enuf...n hey at last u guys showed ur real faces,so much for supporting sanaya huh?????

This I don't understand myself. If I was a Mohit fan (which I'm not) I would never want him in a women centric show. Since he is a "phenomenal actor" like his fans say, shouldn't he come in a show where he is the focus? I think these fans are confused like their Mohit is all the time :P
They say SaRun fans only care about Barun and not Sanaya. LOL it seems the IPK fans love Sanaya alot more than these losers who only care about making Mohit a success which he'll never be sadly!
834074 thumbnail

OMG LOL you're misunderstanding me 😆 I didn't write that for you, I wrote it for the MoNaya fans 😆 And yes they bash Barun

Oops... Sorry!!! I am no more Proud to be a MoNaya fan!!!