Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res..i'm first
Ok..i loved the starting..loved piya's nervousness..and abhay's flirting..
I'm glad to know that u r just taking the inspiration from the book..sorry maybe i over reacted at first. ..but i really hated the climex of the book..u may remember the belt scene..ok forget it..and contnw soon
Edited by ririrararaatry - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update peehu๐Ÿ‘
So abhay is adopted son of raichands...
he was flirting with pia!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
---edited---

awesuum update peehu!!๐Ÿ‘
I completely loved it.๐Ÿ˜ณ pia asked the questions those werent there. (sum i mean) and that itself proves how fatally attracted she is towards him..๐Ÿ˜ณ poor pia!๐Ÿ˜† But what to do? When its abhay!๐Ÿ˜‰
and abhay, he seems unperturbed and in full control of himself. This is interesting! This abhay is something!!
But whether he is attracted or nt that only time will tell. But i think he is!๐Ÿ˜‰
anyway superb work. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Please update the next part soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
p.s. Thanks for the pm.
-indu
Edited by Bleak_House - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That was some interview Peehu ๐Ÿ‘ I loved it totally. Their first meeting was electrifying ๐Ÿ˜ณ I just loved it when Pia faltered at many places like falling down n the recorder falling was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† Abhay is indeed an intriguing character here ๐Ÿ˜‰ I loved it when she asked him if he is gay ๐Ÿคฃ He was curious to know more abt her. Hmmm. I suppose he has an interesting proposition in mind ๐Ÿ˜‰ Good one dear ๐Ÿ‘
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update:)
i tried reading 50 shades,but didn't like it that much.i hope this FF will be interesting to read.
i understand pia's nervousness.first interview,that too with a business magnet like abhay.and flirt abhay is not that much bad ๐Ÿ˜›
waiting for next update...

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
peehu lovely update
ohh yar just loved the way interview went...abhay flirting with piya and poor piya๐Ÿ˜† becoming so nervous...abhay have a charm to effect piya so badly...and gay question ๐Ÿคฃ abhay shocked...its seem abhay showing interest in piya...love the way u described whole scene...
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The update was supercool peehu๐Ÿ˜ณgosh Pia was trying so hard not to fumble during the interview and for this she must be surely ranting Sneha back and forth.Kya baat hai ladka dekha nahi and ye ladki ke per zameen pe nahi tik paa rahe hai๐Ÿคฃ'Are you a gay?'seriously did she just ask him that?๐Ÿคฃuski punishment to milni hi hai๐Ÿ˜‰waiting for the next update peehu!Good job!
Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I so loved it when she asked him if he is gay ๐Ÿคฃ i loved it..hilarious situation and hilarious interview. Abhay flirted with pia and offcourse it wont end here.. looking forward to it Peehu...update soon
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow pia abhay ka interview lene gayi thi aur yeha to abhay ne hi pia ka interview shuru kar diya... and flirting gud 4 him and 4 us to read...:-))