FF: Dard-E-Ishq[IMPORTANT NOTE PG 8]

princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Dard - E - Ishq

Chapter 1

" And the award goes to Madhubala " announced the anchor. Madhubala stood up and all eyes were on her. She confidently walked towards the stage with a smile playing on her lips. People started cheering and cameras started flashing as she walked towards the stage in order to recieve the best actress award. She walked up took the award from one of the most succesful and charasmatic actresses. She hadn't prepared any speech but yes she knew what to say. " I would love to thank Mr Yash Kapoor for having absolute confidence in me. I would like to thank everyone related to the film and ofcourse I would like to thank my mother, who has supported me in my journey. " She smiled once again and walked down the stairs. The anchor thanked her for being here.

o0o

Madhubala sat on her couch in her big duplex flat. She looked clearly disgusted after seeing the function's telecast on television. " Clearly ridiculous. RK wasn't even there when I recieved the award yet these fools are showing glimpses of him smiling. I don't know what they want from me. Idiots " she said when her PA Meher entered and said " C'mon Madhu, you know these people. They just want TRP's thats it. Why are you boiling your blood? "  she calmly said. This girl Meher was a life saver for Madhubala. She was just not her PA but she was also a friend, a guide and a philosipher for Madhu. " But. Anyways forget it. Please tell me today's plans. " " Oh, you have to attend a charitable event today and after that a private party. "  " OK, just send my hairdresser and makeup artist 1 hour early. "  " Will do it. "

Madhubala sat on her dressing table and the makeup artist and hairdresser started doing their work. She was sipping her black coffee when the makeup artist spoke up " Ma'm you're done with the base makeup. You'll have to leave your coffee or I'll have to come later when you finish it off. " " I'm leaving it. You do your work and next time don't run your brain so much. " Madhubala said.

She had changed alot in the initial years of her career. This wasn't because of fame or success it was because of the pain she had been through. RK had been affected by all this too. They hadn't met in these 2 years.They tried not to attend same events.  RK longed to see her in person but Madhubala couldn't even bear to see his face on screen.  Everything had just changed.

o0o

RK was sitting on his couch wathing Mr India when Bitooji entered " Chief, you have to attend a private party tonight. "  " OK but you asked her, eh what's her name Mahek or whatever is Madhubala attending the party? " RK asked Bitooji. " I don't know Chief. I've been trying to call Meher since morning but she is not answering my calls. "  "Whatever. " RK walked out of the room. Today, he had to take the risk. Let's just do it this way. Even if she comes I won't talk to her or even look at her. This will create some buzz and it will be of no harm RK thought.

o0o

Madhubala just came inside her house. She looked so bloody tired but she couldn't miss the party. After all it was thrown by Aditya Dhawan, the most renowned singer of Bollywood. She had been in the industry for almost 2 years now and still he wasn't in her friends list. So, she has to attend the party.

o0o

RK sat inside his black Audi Q7 and instructed the driver to take him to the party venue. He was checking his mails on his phone when he felt that the car had stopped. " What happend Charlie? " RK asked his driver. " I think there's some problem sir. I'll go check. " The driver checked the car but he couldn't find out what the problem is. " Sir, I'll call Bitooji and ask to arrange another car for you " the driver suggested. " All the other cars are engaged. Deepali and Sikky are in one and the other two are in the garage. Argg " RK was disappointed. Meanwhile, Madhubala was on her way too.

What will be next? Will RK and Madhubala meet? To find out please stay tuned.

So guys tell me how it was. Hit Like if you like it and don't forget to comment.

Tanvi <3
Edited by princess_T - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_T thumbnail

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 3

Chapter 3 - Page 7
princess_T thumbnail

arunsunita_gm

Aneri401
vmpy
tinkerred10
madhu_rk
shanaya123
 punam2712
sweetdear
...Seema... thumbnail
fantabulous start.plz pm me whenever u update
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome start madhu already an actress..do continue & pm me
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start
cont soon and dont frgt to pm me
princess_T thumbnail
Thanks for the elating response guyz. I'd have to work hard now. So here is the second chapter!

Ishq Aur Junoon

Chapter 2 - Denial of Love.
Meanwhile, Madhubala was on her way too. Madhubala waited to reach there. After all, it was Aditya Dhawan. She had to be there on time. "Driver, please make it fast. "
o0o
RK went to check his car and got his hand burned when he remembered that night when he had confessed to Madhu about his love. That night, he felt strange. He felt that it wasn't a part of the plan. Oh sigh how mcuh he missed those beautiful days. He decided to catch a cab. He asked the driver to do so or else media would see him. You never know with these media people.
o0o
Madhubala the no 1 actress of the industry walked on the red carpet. She looked absolutely beautiful and charming. She was wearing a Manish Malhotra saree. Aditya walked towards her they posed together and answere media questions. When one of the person asked " Ma'm do you know that RK is invited here too . " Oh so what? I don't think your anyway related to all this. Then why all this? Just think before you ask any question." Madhubala then turned and walked away. The reporter was slightly embarassed but it was part of his job.  
" Happy Birthday Aditya. Here's your gift. " " Oh Thanks a Ton Madhubala. "  Madhubala smiled and greeted other superstars who were in the party.When,  RK entered. The world seemed to be paused. Madhubala stared at HIM. He stared at HER. It all seemed so natural. She walked no actually ran towards him and hugged him with all her might. He did the same. When, Aditya snapped RK out of his trance. " Hey, RK are you alright? " Ofcourse Adi, Happy Birthday. May you live a hundred years. " " Thanks buddy. " " Come, have some drinks. " RK saw Madhu but she wasn't even looking at him. He felt a pain injecting him.
Both of them were in the same condition. They experienced pain  yet they had a smile on their lips. Madhubala excused herself and went to the washroom. She cried and cried inside. Her makeup smudged. Her eyes were puffy. Meher noticed her going inside and she came there too. " Madhu, dear please control yourself. " " How can I? Seeing him after so long is so painful. " Madhu your not scared of him. I know. Please be strong.  Here now just do some touch up. " Madhu controled her tears and came outside again. But, she didn't know that a reporter had been capturing all this.
o0o 
Aditya offered Madhubala a dance.  Madhubala's "Yes" was barely audible but Aditya knew it was a yes. They danced on a soft tune. When Deepali asked RK " May I have this dance?". " Oh, joke of the decade. Mrs Deepali Sikander Bhatia. Your darling oops monkey husband needs you more than me. Vaise bhi, you know I have  standard. You guys are here because of me. So better stay in your limits. Or else you'll be out of the house and my life. " Deepali made a disgusted and angry face and wlked away. Madhubala was dancing with Aditya but her eyes were on RK.

o0o

" What kind of a complicated lovestory is this? You're seeing Madhubala is dancing with the super handsome singer Aditya Dhawan but her eyes are on her ex." Images of her looking at  RK were shown. Madhubala watched it and laughed. " These people. Yuck. " All this was now a part of her life. Just because they were in the same industry they were aimed a lot many times.

Precap : I want all this to be stopped right now. She shouted.

What will it be? Why is Madhubala or someone else shotuing? To find out stay tuned!

PS - Guys please suggest me a better title for this. Hope you'll shall help me.

Tanvi <3
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey..nice story :-):-):-)
please pm me when u update the next part
madhu_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
intrstngg !!
add me in ur list :-)
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing.. I went through both the parts today! Really awesome and a somewhat diffrent concept!
Plz pm me when u update! :)