Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If they didn't add the side stories..this show would've been over, in my opinion..around 15th episode...as this novel isn't long at all.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i havent read the whole novel..just bits of here n there...i get the romance must have been short...but so many track would have been added of them
...like we didnt actually see zaroon-kashafs interaction in college...just one argument in class..and few scenes of zaroon patofying her...
and during that 2 yr leap..why didnt they atleast show that zaroon remembering kashaf n vice versa...not a single thought...no realization nothing...n suddenly He wants to marry her?...a person who hasnt read the novel,,,wont get it?

and all this family track was beyond dragged...
gal...i get your poor...but i really dont need you to complain each n every second...all this na..shukri..was too much...
now there are hardly...wat...7 epis...so many track left..and i mean the side ones...zaroon' s sis second marriage,saas-bahu nok-jhok,kashaf's useless baap redemption...and oh ya...the actual love story...

phew...😆.

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think there are at least 8-9 episodes left which are more than enough to show their love story even in HS the main lovey dovey scenes were in about 7 episodes
The problem I had that they had very few interactions in uni, they didn't show Zaroon realising that he wants to marry someone like Kashaf and then looking out for her and then they meet after which Zaroon decides to marry her
Actually some scenes have been shown but there was no continuity because of the side tracks and bad editing
Now the focus seems to be getting towards Zaroon and Kashaf
I don't think Zaroon loves Kashaf at this point, he feels she is close to his ideal woman, the one which is non existent in his society and therefore he wants to get married to Kashaf who has high moral values, principles etc
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I know..the editing has been sloppy in recent episodes in particular.

Yeah it's implied that the engagement has been broken off. That returning of the ring scene seems to be cut off. I feel most of the sloppy editing is because they took out a few scenes once the drama started airing..so the scene where Asmara returns the ring was originally going to be aired..but after they took it out..they just left us to assume their engagement is over.

I think we ll get the scene in Flash back ... 😳
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
agree with ppl here...specially sweet_chilly : I dont know Urdu so I havent read the novel and even to me this achanak marriage ka proposal from Zaroon was like woah...they did show it in bits and pieces ke Kashaf has always been different from the rest for Zaroon but leap ke waqt they could have shown somewhere that Zaroon missed Kashaf at times...yes the editing is sloppy and they could have done better IMO...coz all the actors are pretty good...

also as Starstruck mentioned about the novel being very short...I kinda agree on addin the side tracks but some epis were completely dedicated to the side tracks...I understand that they wanted to stretch the show for the standard amount of episodes but many things could have been avoided...
but let see how they move forward...for the time being I am little disappointed..
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Asmara just disappeared from the screen.
At this rate they wont be together until last episode :(
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

At this rate they wont be together until last episode :(

😆

Word Count: 0

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

agree with ppl here...specially sweet_chilly : I dont know Urdu so I havent read the novel and even to me this achanak marriage ka proposal from Zaroon was like woah...they did show it in bits and pieces ke Kashaf has always been different from the rest for Zaroon but leap ke waqt they could have shown somewhere that Zaroon missed Kashaf at times...yes the editing is sloppy and they could have done better IMO...coz all the actors are pretty good...

also as Starstruck mentioned about the novel being very short...I kinda agree on addin the side tracks but some epis were completely dedicated to the side tracks...I understand that they wanted to stretch the show for the standard amount of episodes but many things could have been avoided...
but let see how they move forward...for the time being I am little disappointed..

Kruti, from what I remember..I don't think they ever show him missing Kashaf as you mentioned, in between (in the novel). He always liked the qualities she had as a person but he was too busy trying to prove a point back in the day as he was pretty much a jerk.

Not to mention, how he subconsciously had Kashaf in his head all this time..or at least a person like Kashaf..which is why he always tried conforming Asmara..because he subconsciously set Kashaf as his standard which is what he realized when he met Usama that one day. And, he does mention while typing his journal, that even if he tried pinpointing flaws in Kashaf, he would hardly come across any...and this was before he realized he was falling really falling for her.

The whole process of him actually coming in terms with how he always liked Kashaf really kicked in once he met her again..and then he started falling in love with her too. Also, you have to keep in mind that he's shown to have grown as a person..so certain things he couldn't admit then or he didn't realize then..he does now.

The one thing I really feel they could've shown more of were their interactions from when they were in school together. I was disappointed with that ...other than that, his liking for Kashaf is shown like it was in the novel.

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Starstruck : thanks for replying again...and your post does make sense to me and I completely agree about how Zaroon was shown growing as a person...
I really enjoyed the episode where Zaroon and Sara discuss about their wrong judgements and decisions in life...their bonding was so sweet in that episode and clearly shows that how both of them have grown as a person and in a better way...and the way u explained about how Kashaf was subconsciously in Zaroon's mind as an ideal woman makes much more sense now...but I think even my problem was the interactions between them during college times...but oh well lets see how the show goes from here now..