how many epis of zindagi gulzar hai?

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
please does anyone know there are total how mny epis of ZGH?...i know 16 epis have been aired...how many r left?
Edited by sweet_chilly - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I heard there were going to be 25..but they've edited a lot of things out, so maybe 23 or 24 now.
sweet_chilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I heard there were going to be 25..but they've edited a lot of things out, so maybe 23 or 24 now.

thats too less...abhi to unki love story shuru bhi nahi hui...:(
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

thats too less...abhi to unki love story shuru bhi nahi hui...:(

I know what you mean but hopefully the remaining episodes only focuses on them and their story. Kashaf isn't the easiest of ladies to get a hold of either..as you can see. 😆
Jis speed pe ja raha hai mujhe to 25 se bhi ziada lag rahi hain
sweet_chilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Jis speed pe ja raha hai mujhe to 25 se bhi ziada lag rahi hain

i swear the editing is sooo bad...nd why so much focus on their families???...sab se kam scenes to zaroon n kashaf ke hain...if this is just a 23-24 epi show then am v disappointed with the speed..n how the cv's r handling...
-Enjoyurself- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
23 epi to bohat kam hain...i want more of it...loving it so much😃..cant wait for next epi..1 week wait is so long...😆
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have the same que...I tried to look it up but didnt find any specific ans...
coz the speed that they are moving...I think more than 25 epis are there...
I just saw the OST of the show and there are so many post wedding scenes and good ones...when will they move to that phase?? abhi toh unki story shuru bhi nahi hui hain 😕

also in the OST, Asmara actually gives the ring back to Zaroon...so did they edit that scene out or are they gonna telecast it later?? coz acc. to the show, their engagement is already called off, isnt it??

seriously the editing is very bad...
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

I have the same que...I tried to look it up but didnt find any specific ans...

coz the speed that they are moving...I think more than 25 epis are there...
I just saw the OST of the show and there are so many post wedding scenes and good ones...when will they move to that phase?? abhi toh unki story shuru bhi nahi hui hain 😕

also in the OST, Asmara actually gives the ring back to Zaroon...so did they edit that scene out or are they gonna telecast it later?? coz acc. to the show, their engagement is already called off, isnt it??

seriously the editing is very bad...

I know..the editing has been sloppy in recent episodes in particular.

Yeah it's implied that the engagement has been broken off. That returning of the ring scene seems to be cut off. I feel most of the sloppy editing is because they took out a few scenes once the drama started airing..so the scene where Asmara returns the ring was originally going to be aired..but after they took it out..they just left us to assume their engagement is over.

starstruckk thumbnail
I posted this in the other thread in response to the same issue..😆..so this is why I personally think this is the show's pace:

I think had they started their love story earlier with less focus on the side stories then the show would've finished early. This is a very short novel..so Umera purposely has added all those side tracks. Though I can totally understand how they could've been shown a bit less.

I mean once they're married..they're married and with the exception of one huge fight..they're going to be living happily ever after so had they shown their love story a bit earlier..at this point there would be nothing left to show...it would've just exaggerated their love story I feel. Either that or the show would've ended by now. From here on the focus is their love story and hopefully with no exaggeration as that's not even possible with the length of the novel/story.