guests harping too much on "Asleel" at Sophia's

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There is seriously some issue between sofia and the other guys,e xcept maybe Rahul. They keep on nitpicking.
firstly the ladies go and try the shoes on. Which is okay but everyone , even normal people take permission before trying on someone else's possession, what attitude were delu and shilpa showing
then harping on pictures and asleelta. Please do they think no one else knows what is vulgar and what is not?
 All acting like moral police, when honestly they would have done the same thing had they been given opportunity and /or had the right body for it. Sofia did not even show it in the camera.

What is problem with this actor kushal punjabi? Who does he think he is?  Is he telling stuffs shown in bw and tv r all classy and aesthetic?
does he not know noted actresses do nude scenes all the time.

And delu and her logic. why would a victim of child abuse act like its their fault? they spent years trying to get out of trauma, does she even know how it feels? Insesitive  woman.
and shilpa saklani implying, if you wear such and such clothes it means u r a cheap woman and u can be taken for granted
Isn't this what the whole problem of India is and people are fighting to get this feudal, chauvinistic mentality of people.

rahul mahajan atleast critiques to the point. Irrespective of his real nature, he comes of as well brough up and with basic sense.
rest 4 are just jealous people trying to pick on  Sofia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

when its already out that its scripted. there is nothing left to actually discuss abt it 😆 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am going to write a letter to the channel and PH. I want to see the table top 😉
Still to see the episode, however i saw the precap. It is sophie's body and her right to do whatever with it. I hate it when ppl start gettin personal and talkin about Indian culture and always bringing down western culture. Where is Indian culture going when you have po*n actresses being labelled A. Class bollywoood actresses? Ie jism and Sunny Leone. They all do that kinda shot and poses, she is in the glamour industry, she will flaunt. People should look at the dirt in their own house before trying to clean others.
Tanni. watched the episode and though i agree with majority of your posts but not the one you made on Shilpa. What she said was true, that not everyone will view it as artwork and you have to be cautious and protect yourself, she didnt say anything wrong. Shilpa is really nice, by far the best girl on this show.

edited to add. I dont think any of the contestants are jealous of sophia? what is there to be jealous of her? :/Edited by Gumrah... - 11 years ago
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I am going to write a letter to the channel and PH. I want to see the table top 😉

actually they did show it in the precap of the previous day's episode (shilpha's house epi) not the end of epi precap but in the middle..like real quick..so might have to pause it and see it on youtube lol

its not such a crazy pic from what i could see..it was just one pose and that too sideways

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Gumrah its not ehay shilpa said about the picture but whay she said on dinner table that gor my goat. Ita precisely what ineian oldie polifemen say all the time, kapde aise hain isliye rape hua hain
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

There is seriously some issue between sofia and the other guys,e xcept maybe Rahul. They keep on nitpicking.

firstly the ladies go and try the shoes on. Which is okay but everyone , even normal people take permission before trying on someone else's possession, what attitude were delu and shilpa showing
then harping on pictures and asleelta. Please do they think no one else knows what is vulgar and what is not?
 All acting like moral police, when honestly they would have done the same thing had they been given opportunity and /or had the right body for it. Sofia did not even show it in the camera.

What is problem with this actor kushal punjabi? Who does he think he is?  Is he telling stuffs shown in bw and tv r all classy and aesthetic?
does he not know noted actresses do nude scenes all the time.

And delu and her logic. why would a victim of child abuse act like its their fault? they spent years trying to get out of trauma, does she even know how it feels? Insesitive  woman.
and shilpa saklani implying, if you wear such and such clothes it means u r a cheap woman and u can be taken for granted
Isn't this what the whole problem of India is and people are fighting to get this feudal, chauvinistic mentality of people.

rahul mahajan atleast critiques to the point. Irrespective of his real nature, he comes of as well brough up and with basic sense.
rest 4 are just jealous people trying to pick on  Sofia.

ON shipla's comment.. I think you have misinterpreted it.. 

What she said if you do things people tend to form opinions.. and thats true!!! .. the harsh truth.. whatever you do, people form opinion about it ..

Now she didn't say you should not do it.. infact she said if one choses to do it they should but be aware of the settings and occassions.. and someone has to be darn stupid to think that in this world your choices don't come with consequences.. 

you got an artistic photograph done.. and you have put it up on display . .. where everyone is seeing it..  What do you want or expect.. in the drawing room.. for half an hour a person keeps sitting and keeps looking at your nude pic.. PLEASE.. 

Everything has a right place and right moment...and what do you think a perv will think seeing you nude pictures all around and seeing you so ocmfortable with it .. wouldn't he consider her an easy target??????????????? too easy target.. because a lot of people get this done.. but either its for work and hence part of portfolio file and not a decoration .. or for personal taste.. again i doubt.. it sbare for all to see.. while eating, drinking, tlaking.. forcing someone to visualize you naked constantly