sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

AStha screams at them and says nanu thought i am mama and told me everything. Why did you all hide facts from me, she asks. Tell me, tell me the truth , she screams. Simran gets a shock. She begins to pant for breath. She sits down, Shaguna goes to help her. Saurabh says whatever he said was not true. He tries to tell her that radha is not mentally alright. Remember when she came to your college and said you are her grand daughter. AStha says i would have not believed this if Radha had told me. But you told me this thinking i am mama. Why did you have to tell mama all this? You all are lying, she screams and cries aloud. Astha says i want to know the truth. Simran then holding her chest, says i will tell you the truth. Shaguna and SAurabh are crying. Simran manages to get up with that breathlessness and tells AStha that whatever she heard over the phone is true. Astha is crying even more. Simran too is crying and then tells her that the photo she saw accidentally in dadi's house, in which your papa is with a lady dressed in wedding dress is Neha , your mother.Radha is Neha's mother, she says. AStha takes a step back waving her hand in a no like manner. Simran says this is true. AStha cries aloud and runs into the room.

In the room, Astha cries, sorrow is catching her breathing pattern and she coughs due to it. Simran , saurabh and Shaguna comes there. AStha cries louder. AStha falls to her bed , cries. She screams at everyone to leave her alone. Saurabh moves ahead to talk to Astha. Simran asks him to leave. She also orders Shaguna to leave. Simran goes and sits on the stairs where she can see AStha. She sits there and cries. She keeps seeing AStha.

Saurabh calls Abhi's parents and informs him about AStha. He asks them to come immediately.

AStha lies in bed, crying. After sometime, AStha gets up, not noticing that Simran is seated there. She goes to her almirah, picks up the wedding photo of Abhi and Neha. She then notices Simran. She sees Neha's face, then turns the photo towards Simran, just nods her head asking Simran is she her mother? Simran in turn nods her head confirming it. AStha cries, touches Neha's photo, feels it, cries more. AStha says she never ever learnt anything other than calling her mama. Simran comes near her and touches AStha. But AStha moves away. AStha goes and sits on the bed. Simran sits on the adjacent sofa, tells her that she knows what she is undergoing. I know you will have plenty of questions running in your mind,she says. She also says that she is ready to answer them. Astha is crying all the way seeing Neha's photo. Simran then says Neha is her mama. Her father was first married to her. But they got seperated as they had some problems. Then Abhi married Neha. But Neha died when giving birth to her. While dying, Neha told Simran to bring up her daughter as hers. AStha then asks what about papa? Where is he? Simran then swears and says whatever you know about your father till date, is true. We never know where he is. This makes AStha wild , gets up and screams at the top of her voice. AStha screams and asks how can i believe you? I do not know how many facts you are hiding from me? , she says. Just then, Abhi's parents come there. Simran tells AStha to ask them the fact. They says whatever Simran said is true. But AStha questions her dada asking whatever you told over the phone, regarding the photo was a lie. Why did you not tell me that she was my mother? AStha again falls to the bed , cries bitterly. Simran too catches her chest, sits down crying.

Next scene, Urmila, Sid are also there. Simran continues to cry. Abhis' parents are there. So are Saurabh and Shaguna. Urmila consoles Simran saying AStha is angry with her. But she will very soon realise and come back to her. Give her some time to get adjusted to the fact.
Simran is very upset. Abhi's father also says that she will get alright. Urmila says you were her only bonding, but now when she knows that it is not the truth, it is hard for her to take it. Simran cries even more. Sid cannot see Simran in that state. He gets up, proceeds towards Simran's room. Simran asks him not to go. But he goes.

AStha then tells Sid that all were lying to her. She is not Simran's daughter. AStha continues to cry. Sid makes her sit, sits near her, says what is the big deal if Simran is not your mother? Has she given you any feeling that she is not your mother? She has always loved you as her daughter. Every time, i talk to Simran aunty, she talks to me about you only .AStha is surprised, then says ok, you also knew about it. You all lied to me, she screams. She goes to the hall. Again she screams at Simran and tells her that all know that fact that she is not her daughter. Just that, she alone does not know. Sid who is here for only 4 years knows the fact. Urmila aunty who came just now, knows the fact. I am sure your staff knows the fact. Why, that jogging partner Shekar also knows the fact, i guess. Why am i talking all this? When the servant of the house, knows the fact, she says. Simran at once slaps AStha.AStha cries. All are shocked to see this. Simran cries and in very heavy words, says whom you referred to as servant is your aayi. The very fact that you got to know now and are making a big fuss about , we all knew that.Even after knowing, we consider you as our daughter. For 18 long years, we have been loving and caring for you. Now, you have forgotten those moments. Whoever you refer to as they know the fact, for those, this fact does not make any difference. For us, you were the same AStha whom we love. But for you, in a moment, we have become somebody else. So stop making a big fuss, go into your room,she screams. AStha runs in. Simran sits and cries aloud. Saurabh says this is wrong, you should not have hit her, she is just going thro a bad phase after getting to know everything. Abhi's father aslo says to Simran, it is not correct to handle this issue with anger. Simran agrees. She then tells all that she brought her up. So she knows her attitude. She will take up the responsibility in handling the situation. She says they all must trust her. Abhi's father says they trust her a lot. Simran then says excuse me and goes into AStha's room.

There, AStha is crying, at the meantime, packing her bags. Simran sees it, comes to her, pushes all her clothes away and tells her she cannot go anywhere. She screams at her to sleep. AStha says this is not my house, cannot stay here. But Simran has already left the room. AStha sits and cries.

Simran then asks sorry to Shaguna for whatever AStha said. Then she tells her to sleep near the main door, bcos they cannot imagine what AStha will be upto. Shaguna agrees.

Its midnight. AStha is still crying. Simran is in her night dress, sitting on the floor, with photos spread around her. She is holding a photo of Abhi very close to her heart. Then she picks up a framed photo in which she is posing with AStha.She holds both the photos to her cheat, clings to it as though she is hugging both of them.

Abhi is sleeping, suddenly he gets up, feels uneasy. Sits erect, but still does not know what is wrong with him. He senses that something is wrong.

AStha slowly moves to the main door with her bag. But she sees Shaguna sitting near the main door, sleeping while sitting. She goes back to her room. She then thinks what can be done. Simran is in her room, she is asleep with AStha's photo still near her chest. AStha then ties 2-3 clothes together, makes it into a long rope, ties one side of it to the balcony rod. She then throws the loose end out, tries to get down thro' it. Suddenly, one of the knots gives way, she falls to the ground screaming mama, with a huge thud. Simran gets up from sleep, thinks that to be her dream, then lies down. But AStha is really hurt, her head and arms bleeding. She is in a pool of blood, unconscious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A scream-fest! Astha will come to her senses when she comes (literally) to her senses! Or will she? I think Abhi will come to hear of this and visit Astha in the hospital.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree. Great update....😊
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much! Sree!
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally, the truth is reveiled.. Thanks Sree.. Great updates..
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rocking updates... now i am not sad that i dont get to watch this serial.. reading your updates is like watching it frame by frame...

Thanks a lot...

chweetweety thumbnail

Thanks for yet an another amazing update. Glad Aastha learnt about the truth...Now the story moves forward. Hope Aastha wudnt get badly hurt..

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thax a zillon sree.................👏
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this show should have ended long back....😆
shiverz thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update, Sree!😊 Finally, Astha has found out the truth!