jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

I dedicate this FF to my friend pari_jyothika who wants me to write a FF based on the malayalam movie 'Notebook' with positive changes.So there will be no death, sadness and negativity in this FF.As she wished I have included Geet,Khushi,Riddhima,Maan,Arnav in this FF.Though Khushi holds a very important role in this FF,Arhi romance won't be highlighted.So Arhi fans will be disappointed.This is about Geet-Khushi-Riddhima friendship and Maaneet romance.But still there will be a little bit of Arhi-Armaan-Riddhima romance.Those who are the die hard fans of Khushi will like this work as Khushi plays the most important role here.

pt:pg1

Pt2:pg 6
pt3:Pg12
pt4:pg19
pt5:pg24
pt6:pg31
pt7:pg38
PT8:PG46
pt9:pg53
pt10:pg61

Khushi was clearing her cupboard.Unexpectedly her eyes fell on her School Diary.She went through the pages of her diary.Her mind went backwards'to her school life'.

Flash back'

The school bell rang.Geet got tensed.Her eye lashes fluttered.

Geet Handa;the daughter of Mihir Handa  and Devika Handa.She is a very innocent shy girl.She is an introvert.She talks only to her best friends Khushi and Riddhima.

Riddhima looked at Khushi.Khushi was cool.

Riddhima is an intelligent girl with a very serious attitude.She is very independent.She lot her father when she very young.Her mother Padma only brought her up.She wants to fulfill her mother's dream ie Padma wants her to become a Doctor.

Khushi Kumari Gupta is the daughter of the divorced couple Ram Gupta and Priya Kapoor.She is a very bold,fun loving girl.Though she is a from a broken family she does'nt show her pain outside.

Khushi and Geet were hostel mates.Ridhima was a day scholar.

All students went out of the class room.

Rid:Khushi,how will we talk to our Principal about this?

Geet:I am so nervous.

K:Hey Geet,why are you nervous now?We have not reached the Principal's room yet.

G:But you said after the bell rings we will meet the Principal Ma'am.That means now we will meet her.Right?

K:Yes.Sure.We will go now.But Geet'after reaching home only you should get nervous.Otherwise your energy will get wasted.

Riddhima giggled.

They entered the School Principal Savitri Devi's room.

S:What do you want to say?

Khushi:Ma'am,there is a TV reality show.Geet would like to go for the audition.So please give her the permission.

S:Geet only wants the permission.Right?Then why did you girls also enter the room?And she had to talk to me about it.But Khushi Kumari..you only talked to me.

Geet was nervous.She started sweating.

Khushi started showing actions to Geet with her eyes asking her to talk to the Principal.But Geet was so nervous that she could'nt open her eyes.

S:Geet Handa,do you like to say anything?

Geet's lips shivered.

S:No need to say anything.My answer is no.How dare you want to take part in a reality show?You all are in 12th STD.Study well for the public exam.And don't think about stupid reality shows and lose concentration on studies.You got it?

They nodded silently.

S:I don't know what is wrong with this new generation.

You all can leave now.

They went out of the room.

Khushi:She talks as if participating in a reality show is a crime.She wants only studies.If there was nothing like school's fame she would have avoided stage programs also.

Geet was very upset.

Riddhima:Leave it Geet.Next week there is Talent's day.You can dance.

K:Yes Geet.Because of our vamp Principal don't get worried.

Geet tried hard to smile.But tears came out of her eyes.

Khushi and Riddhima became upset.They wiped her tears.

R:Khushi,compared to us your life is much better.Though your father is strict you have father and mother.They love you a lot.But I have no father.Still I am smiling for my mother.

K:Look at my condition.My parents were always fighting.Finally they got divorced.Still when ever they see each other they bite each other.

Geet became upset knowing how sad they were.

They went to a lonely area of the school.There was a tree.The hole in the tree was very important for them as it was the secret place of their friendship.

Every time when they gift something to each other they keep it inside this.When they become sad they just come there and  look at the gifts they keep there.It cherishes the sweet moments of their friendship...it makes them happy.

They looked at the cute little things they have kept there.

They became happy seeing the small gifts they have kept there.

G:I am scared whether anyone will find this place.

K:That will never happen.

R:It should never happen.

G:It's the most precious place.The cute little things we have kept here are more valuable than diamonds.

They hugged each other happily.

Edited by jasminerahul - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear!! Loved Geet-Khushi-Ridz bonding!!
Geet wanted to go 4 audition.. but princi didnt give d permission...
plzzz cont soon dear!!!
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
love geet khushi nd ridz bond
dadi ko tumne hitler bana diya
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice start👏

continue soon😃
Edited by aishu3003 - 11 years ago
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww...so cute...loved the last part...thanks for the pm...cont soon..
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...loved da friendship is sooo sweet...loved da concept...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrast on new SS jasmine
Loved the concept..Pix were superb
Awesome start..loved it alot
Loved G-K-R friendship bonding..lovely
waiting for M-A-A enrty..continue soon
thank u for pm
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
aww such beautful start
and it has all three of them arhi maneet and ar
cool things seem interesting
so it seems that these three are pretty close friends
lets see what else happens next
cheers for pm
fantesy thumbnail
wonderful start ...loved geet,khushi n riddhima bonding...continue soon..
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Daadi as principal of school is so strict that she don't like her students participate in any reality show...

Geet wants to paticipate in dance show...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...