TOI: Neha Janpandit quits RSSI

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Neha Janpandit quits 'Rab Se Sohna Isshq'
Neha Janpandit
It's a list that's getting longer by the day. So, after Shilpa Shinde of Chidiya Ghar, Shoaib Ibrahim of Sasural Simar Ka and Jayshree Soni of Rishton Ke Bhanwar Mein Uljhi Niyati, the latest actress to quit a telly show is Neha Janpandit of Rab Se Sohna Isshq.

Neha was promised a prominent track involving a love triangle — between her, the male lead and the female lead of the show — but it didn't happen.

Rues Neha, "I have been part of this show for the past four months. They had promised me a prominent track with the lead guy, but it is not shaping up. Initially, they developed my track to an extent, but that was it. I had to tell them that I can't continue. We have parted amicably. My notice period ends after a month and I am waiting for them to bring my character to a logical conclusion."

If she was so unhappy with her role, why didn't she have a word with the makers? "I did talk to them, but it seems they aren't developing the track. After playing the lead in three shows, I can't settle for anything less."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope karan also quite the show!! only sahiba and ranveer will be beter!!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
With Ekta Kaul and Neha Janpandit quitting the show, lets see what happens next.
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she is also quits the show lets see what happen next 
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Da's really gud...I mean whats there in the show for her,she's always acting lyk a bodyguard of Daljeet,always after him,nd taking care of him,knowing dat Daljeet dun love him,nd he'll not give a F to her.🤢
Akki_Kundal thumbnail
i hope ashish also quits the show . it will be best for all
ashish_suku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshay_Kundal

i hope ashish also quits the show . it will be best for all

don't try to advice ashish,you better advise it to kanan,everybody appericiating ashish's acting skill.this daljeet made this show total crap.
ashish_suku thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

i hope karan also quite the show!! only sahiba and ranveer will be beter!!

totally agree.👏
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish_suku

don't try to advice ashish,you better advise it to kanan,everybody appericiating ashish's acting skill.this daljeet made this show total crap.

if ashish quite, thn is no reason to watch rssi!! story is crap now! only watching for ashish!!! ashish too important for ths show!!! is no rssi without ashish!!!Edited by marja - 11 years ago
ashish_suku thumbnail

Originally posted by: marja

if ashish quite, thn is no reason to watch rssi!! story is crap now! only watching for ashish!!! ashish too important for ths show!!! is no rssi without ashish!!!

agree it is only ashish who is carrying the show,too important for rssi.