GOSSIP: HUM TV Awards Bits and Pieces

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

GOSSIP: HUM TV Awards Bits and Pieces

First thing first, I did not come out too impressed – the show seemed rushed and just poorly planned. This started when HUM TV announced and then pulled back the nominees as there were rumours of some changes, yet they went ahead with the first nomination list. MORE

by admin in Gossip Tags: hum tv awards 2012, hum tv awards channel, hum tv awards date, hum tv awards on air, hum tv awards schedule, hum tv awards timing

There are images as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why does TVKahani only and only mention Fawad's ego? What if he actually doesn't like doing live stage performances.. He was so nervous at Lux as well...
Well I've only read positive tweets about the show. Only about two fashion related people were writing shit about the event.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Why does TVKahani only and only mention Fawad's ego? What if he actually doesn't like doing live stage performances.. He was so nervous at Lux as well...
Well I've only read positive tweets about the show. Only about two fashion related people were writing shit about the event.

Sana I guess everyone who won an award wrote positive things and the one's who didn't like some fashion people thought it was horrible 😆
this is what nomi wrote
NOMI ANSARI ?@NOMIANSARI

Had a great time at #HUMTVAwards last night. Witnessed some fantastic performances, cant wait to watch em on tv.

Ali Gul Pir was proper annoyed and his manager wrote how hum tv is so unprofessional😆

here is what Ali wrote

Ali Gul Pir ?@Aligulpir

Went to HumtvAwards because I was nominated but they skipped my category lol I guess new comers are not important

BlackStar. thumbnail
Is this the wadere ka beta guy?
He does NOT deserve an award for that.
His dancing skills should get recognized though 😆
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
IMO Fawad did right thing.The way Hum TV ignored him in nomination was totally unfair
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay i dont like all good image n all dat but still whenever an actor get popular in our industry we get to hear something negative abut dm :/ Why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thodi bohat positivity tou rehney dia karo !!
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree Hum Tv never gave an individual award to Fawad
they should have made popular and critics choice award...that would have solved a lot of problem
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fawad is a great actor, but he is known for having ego related issues. Everyone knows and deals with it.
And even some bigwigs were not impressed with the show.
BlackStar. thumbnail
How come TVKahani's the only website that mentions his ego issues then.. No one else does.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lets be real..I'd be pissed as hell if I wasn't nominated at these awards. I work for your channel the most, and you snub me of a nomination because you want other people to have a fair shot? That's like saying I won't give you an A+ in the class because I want every other student to get at least a B.

I'm very surprised he even showed up..because if I were him I wouldn't have. I don't like Humsafar, but Fawad was my favorite part of the show..and I wouldn't have even watched it otherwise..here, every other person of that show has received some recognition for the show yet Fawad hasn't. The channel that produced this show snubs you of a nomination for the most stupidest reason ever. It's not like it really mattered to anyone else. Mahira was nominated for SeZ, she even won..that seems even better from her perspective. Not to mention she already has a win for Humsafar too in those Media Awards...Naveen doesn't even attend any awards whatsoever, already has an award for best supporting actress..that leaves you with all the supporting cast which no one cares about.

So, not too sure how him being egoistic, or backing out of any of the stupid dance performances is a point to whine about. He got treated like nothing, and they should be glad he even showed up...especially since he was in Lahore like a day ago.

And Fawad has ever right to say no to a performance or singing performance. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you have to please everyone.