-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi I usually don't post things here much but since I wrote an OS for RiMa in my drabbles thread I decided to post here also. It's kind of rated Rish so if your younger then 16 please don't read it!  Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it :) and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye. And if mods want to close this for whatever reason then please do.

-Tashu-

-The Hot Idea-

Oh I'm so glad you're here! So it's me yes Madhu and I really have to tell you something! Actually it's a personal story don't worry it's not about me. Anyways just don't tell anyone what I'm about to share with you. Oh and also it's kind of Rated R so little ones go to sleep now! And also I'm not going to name names so don't ask me to tell you! Okay here goes…

She walked backwards towards the wall with a knowing face trying to save her self from his hungry eyes. She knew what he wanted as she had started this game but she wasn't going to give in that easily. No she would tease him and torture him before giving up after all why give in when you can have fun. As she watched him step closer and closer towards her licking his lips with lust filled eyes ready to devour her, she turned around in her spot showing her back towards him and pretended to close her eyes. She could tell that he was thinking of something as he continued stepping towards her. She suddenly felt a hand on her arm and the next thing she knew she had been turned around and was now staring him in the face. She knew she was trapped and that there was no use in trying to run towards the door her only exit. She suddenly felt his one hand move across her and slowly move to the back of her body and wrap itself around her bare skin. She felt shivers run down her spine as she felt his fingers slowly make there way towards the string of her bikini top and before she could even try to stop him he took full advantage and pulled the stings loose letting her top fall to the ground. He then moved his other free hand and moving it down her body he removed her skirt with such a force that she felt as if he had ripped it apart.  He then slowly moved towards her bringing his face towards her lips ready to take a hold of them when she turned her face to the side as a sign of rejection which she knew would annoy him and it did for the next second he turned her face towards him and placed his lips on hers kissing her with such hunger that she had never experienced before. It was as if he was trying to take in every bit of her and claim her as his own. She felt her hands slowly move and creep up his muscled chest over the fabric of his shirt and make there way around his neck. She could feel herself drowning in his passion as he began to deepen the kiss.

He then slowly picked her up in his arms as they continued to possess each other and placed her on the bed. Feeling a soft landing against her head she opened her eyes and found him on top of her with a naughty smile playing on his lips and a burning passion in his eyes waiting to be unleashed. He then lowered himself towards her until there breathes mingled with each other and without waiting for another second he once again placed his lips on hers and began to suck on them as if they were a piece of candy. She then moved her hands down from his neck and moved towards the buttons of his shirt and began to unbutton them revealing his perfect chiseled chest and without wasting time went ahead and ripped the rest of his cloths off. He then began to move down her body slowly like an artist leaving damp wet kisses along her chest leaving her breathless. He then bit her chest with his teeth and then licked her hot skin with his tongue as if she was a lollypop to sooth it. She had never felt such a passion before in her life, it was as if an animal had been given meat after days and was now devouring it before someone else would take it.  They lay there naked beneath each other trembling with desire and passion as they made love to each other forgetting the world around them. It was hours later when they finally detached from one another and succumbing to the need for sleep she placed her head on his bare chest while he wrapped his arms around her and closing there eyes awaited the morning suns rise.

So that was it. Okay I know you're all wondering if that really happened…. well it didn't! I just made that up! Ha ha! I know you all thought it was real! Look at your faces! Ha ha ha …Okay I'm done. But you know what I think I might just put this random idea into action. So if you will excuse me I need to go find my husband. Wait! Do you want to come too? Okay! Let's go then but when it's time to leave you have to go okay? Okay cool! Let's go!

"Oh RK!"

Oh and by the way my husband's name is RK short for Rishabh Kundra. Almost forgot to tell you that! he he silly me! Wait! What time is it? What did you say? 9:30pm! Okay so then that means… at this time RK is….Painting! Oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you see RK has a routine. Everyday at 9:30pm he does something different. On Monday's he works out, Tuesday he reads, Wednesday he plays video games! I HATE Wednesdays! He never pays any attention to me! Anyways where was I oh yes.., Thursday he does his script work. Were both actors! Sorry I should have mentioned that he he he…silly me. Anyways Friday which was yesterday he went out with his buddies. Now what they do even I don't know and nor do I ask. Why because I have no interest. I mean when Raj, Aryan,Kabir ,Abhi and Vishal get together anything and I mean ANYTHING can happen. Anyways back to what I was saying, Saturday which is today is his painting day. See RK loves to draw and paint. He's really good at it too. I wonder what he's painting today? Oh well we will find out soon were almost near my bedroom. And incase you're all wondering Sunday is the day he sleeps and again he pays no attention to me. Well what do you expect after doing everything that he does during the week the man's bound to get tried!

Oh speaking of painting we have reached my bedroom as you can see so let's head inside. Oh but before I do open the door let me just warn you that you MAY NOT do any of the following: Drool, Faint, Stare, Dream about, Touch or come near my HUSBAND! Or I will get you!... Ha ha ha look at you people! I'm just joking! Relax! Now let's go inside.

Aaa there he is. So meet my husband the painter for today at least. Rishabh Kundra aka RK. Oh wait sorry I forgot you were behind me. Wait let me move. There now can you see? Okay good. What? Really you still can't see? How can you not see the shirtless man standing in front of a huge canvas painting! Wow you guys need to get your eyes checked! But isn't he just so cute. He's sooo pretty… dude my man is sexy!

Anyways back to the plan. See you made me lose focus! So here's what's going to happen in short. I'm just not going to say anything I'm just going to do it. You know that saying actions speak louder then words. Yeah like that. Anyways wish me luck! Here goes.

I walked up to him as he stood with his back to me lost in his painting. I could feel my heartbeat race inside my chest. It was like I was about to possess something that I had been searching for for years. I placed my hands around his waist and slowly moved them up his muscled chest and moved my body closer towards his so that it was pressed against his well toned back. I then brought my face closer and placed my lips on his hot skin. I guess RK sensed me and so he turned around in his spot and placing his hands around my waist he pulled me closer towards him and looking me in the eyes he spoke.

"Do you mind I'm trying to paint?"

I know how romantic is that! Here I am trying to do something cool and he has to go and say that. Well Mr. I ain't about to let this go.

"Fine go ahead and paint. I'll just go and tell my random hot idea to Deepali."

Now watch. 5,4,3,2,1 and…BAM!

Feeling a hand on my arm I was turned around and was now staring him in the face.

"What random idea?"

"Oh so now you want to know about my idea I thought you wanted to paint?"

"Will you just tell me?"

"How about I show you?"

And so with my random idea still fresh in my mind I put it into action. Oh and incase you all forgot what my idea was here it is again with a few minor changes.

I walked backwards towards the wall with a knowing face and watched as RK just stood where he was with a confused face. I knew what I wanted to do I just had to put everything into action. Step one was to turn him on. I mean come on I wasn't going to give in that easily. No I would tease him and torture him before giving up after all why give in when you can have fun. And so licking my lips with a bit of lust filled in my eyes I turned around in my spot showing my back towards him and pretended to close my eyes.

I could tell that he was thinking of something as he finally began stepping towards me. I suddenly felt a hand on my arm and the next thing I knew I had been turned around and was now staring him in the face. I had done it. I had turned him on. I could see it in his eyes. I then felt his one hand move across my skin and slowly move to the back of my body and wrap itself around my bare skin as my shirt was just above my belly button. I felt shivers run down my spine as I felt his fingers slowly make there way towards the string of my top and before I could even try to stop him he took full advantage and pulled the stings loose letting my top fall to the ground. He then moved his other free hand and moving it down my body he removed my shorts with such a force that it felt as if he had ripped it apart.  He then slowly moved towards me bringing his face towards my lips ready to take a hold of them when I decided to turn my face to the side as a sign of rejection. I knew he would get annoyed and he did for the next second he turned my face towards him and placed his lips on mine and started kissing me with such hunger that I almost felt as if I would fall down. It was as if he was trying to take in every bit of me and claim me as his own. I was slowly loosing my self and I felt my hands slowly move and creep up his muscled chest and make there way around his neck. I drowning in his passion and we both knew it.

He then slowly picked me up in his arms as we continued to possess each other and placed me on the bed. Feeling a soft landing against my head I opened my eyes and found him on top of me with a naughty smile playing on his lips and a burning passion in his eyes waiting to be unleashed. He then lowered himself towards me until our breathes mingled with each other and without waiting for another second he once again placed his lips on mine and began to suck on them as if they were a piece of candy. I then moved my hands down from his neck and began to sensually move them over his perfect chiseled chest arousing him even more. He then began to move down my body slowly like an artist leaving damp wet kisses along my chest leaving me breathless and wanting more. He then bit my chest with his teeth and then licked my hot skin with his tongue as if I were a lollypop to sooth it.  I had never known RK had passion in him that went to this extent. It was as if an animal had been given meat after days and was now devouring it before someone else would take it. We lay there naked beneath each other trembling with desire and passion as we made love to each other forgetting the world around us. It was hours later when we finally detached from one another and were just wrapped in each others arms with a feeling of content. I had my head against his bare chest and he had his arms wrapped around my waist as we cuddled with each other enjoying each others company.

"Biwi…

"Hmmm"

"Where did you get that idea from?"

"I made it up!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yup. Why did you not like it?"

"No I loved it!"

"Good. I'm glad."

"Biwi…

"Yes.."

"When will you think of a new one?"

"I don't know. I'll let you know when I do!"

"Okay."

"Biwi…

"Yes RK!"

"Did you think of one yet?"

"No! Now stop bugging me! And think of your own ideas!"

Uh Oh I think he got an idea. Damn it! I should have kept my idea to myself. Now look what I did! Okay I better go. This man is driving me crazy with his lips on my neck and he's removing the sheet around me. Bye!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me first..🥳.yay!
I loved it..the narration of the story stood apart..it's really different and its lovely😳
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The way this was written was unique in a good way and I've never read anything in this way on the forums yet! Like speaking in the present as Madhu, I loved that. You did wonderful!

I felt as though I was really there (especially when she was like "I forgot you were behind me" ahah) and I had to close my eyes at points. But then I remembered I was just reading and to continue reading, I had to uncover my eyes. LOL. I'm just kidding!

Anyways, you have wonderful writing talent!

Great job!  
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thisnis so romantic!! 😊 Edited by Vsoujanya - 11 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tashu.. This one's smokin hawtt.. Naughty Rishbala's romance!!
arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow..

i just like This unique idea..
awesome OS
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhu.myrules,  Kaya13,  nikzz13,  khushi2gp,  miki13,  drashti23,  drashti100,  drashtikimadhu,  sweetdd,  briasukritimishra,  manisha18,  ddgirl,  pooja48,  madz13,  madhubalaa12,  Anjali.12,  Nian4life,  Clara20sweetdear,  madhurk,  mecrazy,  giyadd,  manju01,  ramesh90,  richa13,  Dazlingdivya,  PristineSoulVsoujanya,  Priya46,  zoshad3119,  drashmeet12,  catty2000,  Ballukameena420,  arpita20anamika143..,  afghangirl,  SAnonymous,  Hdhd,  PrittB,  memad,  todayzstar

thank you guys for liking and commenting on my OS. I have no words.