meghamal thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SO finally last night we got a glimpse of dellu's 2 crore ka ghar which was the only thing the most talked about in Big Boss
Maine installements vala ghar liya tumko installment free ghar diya..buhooo buhhooo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know ! we finally got to see what she kept annoying us about 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dellu's house looked small... that's the 2 crore house she went on and on about? still has 20 lac to pay off right... πŸ˜† woman gave every detail on BB6 and now we saw it! 
saaaramjee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that following her family to be in every reality show, I think this time, delnaaz just made it to the wrong one...she should have gone to india best dramebaaz.πŸ˜›
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Will they take 41 year old kids?
saaaramjee thumbnail
nah..compared to her behaviour (of BB6), the kids are way-bigger than herπŸ˜‰...Even here she likes to play the abla-naari.
meghamal thumbnail
abla narri is ok but somehow i feel she is way better than rakhi, sambhavna etc etc i mean if it wasnt for Big Boss we probably wouldnt have known anything about the divorce details n all..i mean coming from Irani family (Bakhi and tanaz,ill include paul too) she atleast doesnt bad mouth ppl left right center
saaaramjee thumbnail
Oh reaalyyy she does not badmouth people. lol. guess we watched different bb6. 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghamal

abla narri is ok but somehow i feel she is way better than rakhi, sambhavna etc etc i mean if it wasnt for Big Boss we probably wouldnt have known anything about the divorce details n all..i mean coming from Irani family (Bakhi and tanaz,ill include paul too) she atleast doesnt bad mouth ppl left right center

This show is just very obviously scripted. Delu actually opened her mouth and spoke her 'mind' in today's episode. That is just not Delnaaz. She is the peet peeche one-on-one talking type of person and plays the goody-goody in front of people especially groups. Her passing comments on Sofia's bad manners, etc is just not Delu stye. But she was obviously enjoying herself playing this role  
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
she was expressing fake smile,opinions and as usual fake cry without tears:d