Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

alina this is for your wonderful analysis of sandy and muh tod jawab👏

i didnt know I was in a boxing ring... But for records all my teeth and my face are in goid condition...
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

alina this is for your wonderful analysis of sandy and muh tod jawab👏

Awww thanks Rama! I love you+Sandhya! BTW Iove light pink roses and I have many in my Lawn!
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

i didnt know I was in a boxing ring... But for records all my teeth and my face are in goid condition...

No Dear.You are not in any kind of boxing ring! It's just we want you too feel Comfortable and part of this family! In this family we Joke,Taunt,Laugh and argue together!😳
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even though the CV's haven't shown her becoming an IPS Officer yet I can most certainly say that she has all the qualitites needed to become an IPS Officer. The way she saved Pushkar and everyone from that terrosist without caring about her life, the way she had the determination and passion to make Suraj take part in WTC competition and the way she has saved Babho's reputaion infront of all by exposing that Swmaiji in front of all is amazing.

She knows how to balance her stuides and family life. She is a talented person and has the determination to achieve what she wants to. I have seen the qualities in her through daily life and also through the way she has been the pillar of her family.

CV's are doing an amazing job with this show and all the characters especially Sandhya's. The way she has handled and adjusted herself after marriage and also the way she has accepted each and everyone in the family is fantastic.

Most importantly the love and passion she has for her country is for me the best quality one needs to have to become an IPS Officer.
Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Luv-Rashi

No Dear.You are not in any kind of boxing ring! It's just we want you too feel Comfortable and part of this family! In this family we Joke,Taunt,Laugh and argue together!😳

Thanks for the welcome... really appreciate it..😊
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Even though the CV's haven't shown her becoming an IPS Officer yet I can most certainly say that she has all the qualitites needed to become an IPS Officer. The way she saved Pushkar and everyone from that terrosist without caring about her life, the way she had the determination and passion to make Suraj take part in WTC competition and the way she has saved Babho's reputaion infront of all by exposing that Swmaiji in front of all is amazing.

She knows how to balance her stuides and family life. She is a talented person and has the determination to achieve what she wants to. I have seen the qualities in her through daily life and also through the way she has been the pillar of her family.

CV's are doing an amazing job with this show and all the characters especially Sandhya's. The way she has handled and adjusted herself after marriage and also the way she has accepted each and everyone in the family is fantastic.

Most importantly the love and passion she has for her country is for me the best quality one needs to have to become an IPS Officer.

Well I think now I understand why this show is TRP topping... it's not what it promises... As I was telling Alina... it's a sas-bahu drama... and that girl really does not look 19 year old... 

You guys enjoy watching what they are showing but for me these types of shows are just portraying regressive society... they will show one good thing and 20 regressive things (here I am talking in general all sas-bahu dramas) I cant handle bullying sas and meek bahu not opening her mouth in the name of sanskar... crying in the room... I don't relate to it...

Well being respectful is nice but having your own opinion and standing it for it important... and whatever I was explained in the Muh toh jawab only proves Sandhya is typical mahan super woman bahu... but I don't find a single quality in her to be IPS officer... 

Anyhow.. No offence.. You all enjoy the show and I will move on..

Appreciate your reply

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think everyone has answered why this show clicks I agree there is kitchen politics and saas bahu drama in this show but it is realistic something everyone can relate too! 😃 

But Sandhya's dream is the heartbeat of the show. Becoming an IPS is the main focus. Yeah 400 episodes have gone but it was mere impossible to even get into a classroom with a saas like Bhabo. Sandhya is a strong inspiration to young women to never forget their dreams over the situation. Yeah not everyone has a Sooraj in their lives I agree to that but the message is that women should be independent, strong willed and live their dreams! If they don't achieve it atleast try. Becoming an IPS as far as I know (not from india) is not an easy job.

One thing how can you expect someone to be an IPS in one year and a half? That's how long the show has been on? I am not being rude I am stating reality. Life is not a bed of roses and this show fulfils this quote very well. Obstacles are there to be overcome and Sandhya is moving ahead. Now she is married the show is portraying a young woman who is balancing her dreams and her life together. This show helps all women gain confidence in themselves and also gives them hope.
 Another thing Sandhya may face taunts from her in laws and MIL but that is showing reality which still lies in india... especially in Rajasthan however Sandhya is not losing hope and doing what she believes in that shows she has the determination and the confidence in herself to realise her dreams and her ambitions. If this show was rubbish why are people inspired by Sandhya in india over the whole world? 😊 

I'm sorry if I sounded rude but I am very passionate about this show and Sandhya as she is my role model. If you don't want to watch or spend time here no one is forcing you too. I respect your views and not everyone likes the same thing. Peace.
Edited by Tacker_Holic - 11 years ago
sulakshanadabh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well if u have already made a decision then no argument helps but we see a show for its main story and then get hooked if we find it nice ..u already have a negative thinking about the show and the actress so no point telling u anything good about the show ..SO Bye bye Alvida ☯️
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sony ali anuji...u ll gave ans alredy...grt ya...n tht tooo mindblowing ones...but the person in this case doesnt seem to checkout the other aspects apart frm kitchn politics...

Spl mention dear sony baby..realjsed u chngd the username ...but could easily catch u bcz of ur writing style...behen hu na teri...forum ka rishtha hain hamara...u did a grt viren job btw... Take my jhappiyyah...
N@ sah..
I ll put up my rant 2mrw...
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all, Great answers every one.
This show is my favorite and very disappointed to know that few people actually don't like the concept

Let me give an example of Muh toh jawabfrom sandhya 😊
when bhabo was repeatedly asking her to withdraw stay order, she says - "Bhabo, stay order maine di thi. isiliye stay order wapas lena bhi meri marzi hi"
she politely, but strongly told bhabo that final choice is hers 👏👏👏👏👏