|Zindagi Gulzar Hai #15| ChurailonWalaSulook

Posted: 11 years ago

Shikwe se shukr tak ka safar
Welcome everyone! 🤗

Normal IF rules apply [no bashing(celebs/fellow members/etc.)
Other than that, just enjoy the show and have a good time around! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZGH Album
*managed by ZumSRK*

http://zigh.imgur.com/

Edited by _QueenofHearts_ - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratsss!
Happy Birthday, Hinna! 🤗
nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Roz.

@Queen of Hearts- I like the VM, especially because I totally love the song!

Is this serial more on the lines of an office romance and then marriage- and then apparently a love triangle(?) with Sarwat Gillani 🤓?

Just posting my question from last thread if anyone can answer for me...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just posting my question from last thread if anyone can answer for me...

So far, it's about this immature, naive, rich girl named Sila who falls in love with a distant relative named Adeel. Adeel's father has died and Sila's parents help him & his mom survive through the hurdles of life etc by giving them a home & whatnot...so the mom feels indebted to Sila's family for that while the guy just finds them annoying and selfish. That's a brief summary of what it is thus far without much revealing I hope. 😆

The office scenes have yet to come, but that's not how these two meet or anything if that answers your question..those scenes come later..and Sarwat too will come later on. Many say this is based on a novel..and according to the novel Sarwat should be a negative character..and the ending is supposedly sad.

The story isn't omgg extraordinary..it's more of a romantic story with the two leads having cute chemistry. This the girl's first show btw...the show is very well edited and directed though. The guy who directed this has done the camera work for Humsafar, Mata e Jaan to name a few so he really knows how to capture minor details well..plus the background score is lovely.

nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

So far, it's about this immature, naive, rich girl named Sila who falls in love with a distant relative named Adeel. Adeel's father has died and Sila's parents help him & his mom survive through the hurdles of life etc by giving them a home & whatnot...so the mom feels indebted to Sila's family for that while the guy just finds them annoying and selfish. That's a brief summary of what it is thus far without much revealing I hope. 😆

The office scenes have yet to come, but that's not how these two meet or anything if that answers your question..those scenes come later..and Sarwat too will come later on. Many say this is based on a novel..and according to the novel Sarwat should be a negative character..and the ending is supposedly sad.

The story isn't omgg extraordinary..it's more of a romantic story with the two leads having cute chemistry. This the girl's first show btw...the show is very well edited and directed though. The guy who directed this has done the camera work for Humsafar, Mata e Jaan to name a few so he really knows how to capture minor details well..plus the background score is lovely.

Oh ok... So, he finds Sila (the main girl?) and her parents selfish? And Sarwat is supposed to be a negative character... Sounds quite interesting. I might have a go at it next week during my spring break! 😃
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yay!!! Number 15--congratz ZGHians!!!! 🤗
starstruckk thumbnail

Oh ok... So, he finds Sila (the main girl?) and her parents selfish? And Sarwat is supposed to be a negative character... Sounds quite interesting. I might have a go at it next week during my spring break! 😃

Not really Sila. their relationship is complicated so far..😆 however, her parents - yes..because they tend to use his mother for their selfish purposes..sort of like a maid...only because they've given her & his son so much (a place to live etc).

This Saturday should be the fourth episode..it's pretty fast paced too! Here's a short video, a member named Sidra made:

I found it lovely..so just wanted to post this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GeAyLaH7Yc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

So, Roz..do watch it soon! and discuss it with us in that thread I made. 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
why doesn't anyone make any videos on Zaroon & Kashaf ..like these fan made videos? 😡

I just realized this..there are like none of these 2..I'm offended.