Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So Hinna, how has your birthday been so far?
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DAMN IT! U already gave ur emotional speech😒meine toh abhi gift ya msg bhi nahi diya🤣u have to give urr speech one more time.hmph

AND HAPPYY WALA BIRTHDAY..
i'll be backkk soon in a theater near you🤣
Edited by dangerouzIshk. - 11 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna, USE KARO stuff 😳🤣
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh I am late on this thread ...
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthdat dear Hinna
Happy birthday to you!😊
You are among few of the awesome people I have came across 🤗
Enjoy your birthday to the max
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳
618043 thumbnail

Happy B'Day Hinna 🤗
Will reply to all the messages and use the gifts soon! Thanks everyone! ❤️

i actually came up with a thought last night (too mcuh free time, eh?) and wrote about it so I'm sharing it here because I want your opinions about it.😳

So, I really don't get the point of these western traditions and celebrations when I think about them. They make no sense to me whatsoever. Mother's Day? Father's Day? Valentine's Day? New Years? What significance to these days have to our OWN lives? None. Yet we still celebrate them just because our society does, and the worst part is that even other cultures have forgotten their own traditions and started following these so called western ones just to become 'modern' probably. There are far more important things to be focusing on than these foolish traditions.
A birthday is a date which IS significant to our lives, not only because we entered this world but our Mothers went through so much pain and suffering to bring us here. This is the day when we should really be thankful to our mothers. It is a day to celebrate, not for yourself, but for the person who made you what you are today and went through so much difficulty for you - YOUR MOTHER! I feel mothers are really underestimated in our society today and don't get the credit that they should. So in this day I would like to thank my mother for bringing me where i am today and doing so much for me, and I thank Allah for giving her to me! <3

Do tell me what you think :)
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hinna, I love the way you think! You make everything so positive, and always get to the bottom of things! It's so true, your mother brings you to the world. We should appreciate them. 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinna jaani, you already know my opinion on this..which agrees with your pov..too tired to type more 😆
Awww thanks iqra!🤗

Fari, being tired is not a good excuse...you BETTER write more!😳

Star, no comments?😭 dil tor diya mera