Taarey ff:Towards Love-part20 SEASON1 COMPLETED

Lachu. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys..
I know i have a ff going on,but as i am big taarey fan,i cant help myself from writing another ff.
So enough of my blah ,blah
Hers s the character sketch..

Taarey ff:Towards Love

Reyaansh Singania-

moody,angry young man for some,one of co-owner of d3 dance academy and owner of singania industries(but dont like to involve in any sort of buisness,his passion is,was,will only be dancing as some tease him that dance is first love and wife),handsome,gals drool over him,but he dont even mind them,best friend of swayam and sharon but sooner he gets a best friend in taani which will of course turns into love.

Taani Shekawat-
Sister of swayam shekawat,comes to d3 academy from delhi,joins as intern for d post personal secretory of rey(guys do you remember the taani who was bubly,chirpy and full of life,taani in my story will be like this throughout),she is exactly the opposite of rey,louder,brighter and more than anything she dont know dancing in my story,she dont belive in any kind love or relationships and scolds others for believing in love and afraid of any sort of commitments than her relationship with swayam,she loves her brother and can go any extent for him..soon she will get friends with rey infact rey turns into her best friend..

Swayam Shekawat-

coowner of d3 academy,
dancer,have feelings for sharon,best friend of rey, possessive brother of taani,
its his problem in the story that will bring taani and rey closer.

Sharon Raiprakash-
coonwner of d3 academy same as in the show but thoda kam attitude and will have a friendly relation with taani,have feeling for swayam,best friend of rey.

Same characters in the show are part of d3 acdemy as different styles couch..

The story starts when taani comes from delhi after her graduation and swayam gets her intership in d3 academy so that he can stay with her sister. Taani who is bubbly and chirpy and who dont believe in love falls in love with her best friend rey and rey falls for taani.The story is about how opposites attract,their road to love through misunderstandings,the stuggle of rey to make taani believe in relationships..

So guys,
This is the character sketch,so tell me whether i should start writing part 1..
I am so sorry if its not interesting and boring and waste of time.

Index-
part1

part2

Part3

Part4

Part 5

Part 6

part7

Part8

part9

Part 10

Part11

PART12

Part13

Part 14

Part15

PART16

Part17

Part18

Part19

Part20

SEASON2
Edited by Lachu_taarey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
surely start writing the first part and update soon. i like ur writing and punctuality in giving updaten and thanks for the pm. waiting for it...
Lachu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: taani.priya1997

surely start writing the first part and update soon. i like ur writing and punctuality in giving updaten and thanks for the pm. waiting for it...

thank u so much dear..

Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept yaar!!
Who says its boring??!
And not at all a time waste..
Continue soon!! 😊
Lachu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: toshi_ta

Nice concept yaar!!
Who says its boring??!
And not at all a time waste..
Continue soon!! 😊

thank u for d comment dear..
Edited by lachu123 - 11 years ago
samiha_taarey thumbnail
luvd the cs... sooo happy that will get another ff frm u on taarey... thank u sooo much... plz plz plz continue soon as u know na how much I luvd ur writings...;)Edited by samihatabassum - 11 years ago
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyyy  dear  loved it sounds very interesting😳😳😳 so plzzz start it soon n pm me...😃😃 so i think i can expect ur romantic writing in this also☺️Edited by radhuelil - 11 years ago
Lachu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samihatabassum

luvd the cs... sooo happy that will get another ff frm u on taarey... thank u sooo much... plz plz plz continue soon as u know na how much I luvd ur writings...;)

ya i know dear..thats really gr8 to hear u luv my writings..
thank u so much for d comment..
vl contiue soon..
Lachu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhuelil

heyyy  dear  loved it sounds very interesting😳😳😳 so plzzz start it soon n pm me...😃😃 so i think i can expect ur romantic writing in this also☺️

thank u so much dear..
yeah fun,romance,ke bina meri story  hoi nahi sakthi..
vl update soon..
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Different concept, plz continue can't wait to read more and awesome character intro