Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Updating

Edited by rashmi.vaish68 - 11 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

DULHAN WAHI JO PIYA MANN BHAAYE

Credit for this lovely Banner goes to lovesia.
Thank u Sia you are such a darling.Love youpart-3

As days passed Maan was famous in d school for his sweet nature. he was very humble towards his teacher as well as friendly with his peers.Style,status physical appearance always stood behind of humanity for him.Sam was too impressed with him. Adi came out of his nervousness with d help of maan n was quite confident around girls.

one day he got a message from his home that his mother was coming to Mumbai n he was very happy. he shared this news with Sam n she too wished to meet his mother.maan promised her to meet his mother.

the day came n he was waiting his mother.Break time was around n he was not able to concentrat on studies. Peon came and inform d teacher in d class that maan's mother was here to meet him. Teacher ask maan to go n meet his mother,she was in visitor's room.maan stood n ask Sam to come to d visitor's room during break time

Maan went there hurriedly n hugged his mother. His mother hugged him back n her eyes was wet as she was watching him after so many days

( Maan's mother-Priya Khurana
she is living in a small town of UP but hails from Delhi n is a well educated lady. She is an open minded woman n loves her family .her MIL is her mother for her.After an arranged marriage with Maan's father,she helped her husband in his work along with managing d house well)

Maan smiled n wiped her tears n asked about his father n dadi.she told him that both were fine n were missing him as he was d partner of dadi in crime.
he always saved her from d scolding his parents 4 neglecting her health.Suddenly there was a knock on d door n Priya saw an optimum beauty standing on d door. priya saw maan with a questioning look .Maan nodded n invited sam to meet her mother

Maan-Maa! this is Sameera, my best friend. She wanted to meet u so came here  n Sam this is my mother.

Sam- namaste aunty.I hope u don't mind. 

Priya-Arrey nahin beta.I m happy to see u. U r so beautiful.

Sam -(excitedly) thank u aunty. Sab yahi kahte hain

Priya-Tell me some more about u.where do ur parents live?

Sam-I m from Delhi n I have my mother n younger brother there My father died due to heart attack some years ago
(Maan looks n thinks he heard wrong.)
Priya- I too used to live in Delhi before my Marraige,What was ur father's name?

Sam-Sagar Kanna
Pyiya thought for some time n asked Sam -Was he d same Sagar khanna who was escaped in a fatal attack many years ago

Sam felt uncomfortable n said -yes aunty

After talking 4 some time Priya seeked Principal's permission to take maan with her as next two days were week end.
Maan went with his mother to d hotel where she was staying n enjoyed his pampering mother a lot

Maan asked about his father n Priya told him-Maan u r big enough to understand every thing.It was a dream of ur father to start a construction company in Delhi n n he want u to b a civil engineer as u will b d one who will sopport him to fulfill his dream. I know u want to study management after school

Maan-why r u saying this maa?If papa wants me to b a civil engineer then I will make his dream a truth.I have no problem

priya was happy n proud as well 4 having a too understanding son.
suddenly she said-  Maan ! Sam is a very beautiful girl.she is very sweet. I m thinking about those people who will have her as their DIL. How lucky they will b?

Maan- Stop behaving like an old lady.Priya laughed a loud n kissed his forehead as it was d time for going back to home

Few months passed n valentine week was around. students of 11th n 12th classes were excited as only senior classes were given permission 4 celebratin valentine week and it was d propose day

Girls were thinking that Maan n Sam were friends so they were going to propose each other.

One girl asked Sam-R u going to propose Maan today?
Sam was surprised - who told u?Girl -no one. we all were thinking that u r together

Sam thought for some time -(st) not a bad idea at all.maan is too handsome.Never looks on girls.Sweet in nature n is able to bear my nakhre.does not say any thing harsh even when i m wrong

So sam decided to propose maan N maan was surprised. Suddenly his mother's words were live in his mind n smiled .He thought that his maa liked her so he said yes to sam. sam was on cloud nine that most handsome boy of d school was officially only of her.at night Maan informed his mother n she was happy hearing it

Khurana House

Priya was happy n smiling every now n then. her husband asked d reason of her smile

(Maan's father-Ram khurana
he was a man of values.though he is educated but gives importance to Family values. he thinks that 
 sanskaar har kisi me aise hi nahin aate ye to bade aur izzatdaar gharaanon ki dharohar hote hain. he was proud of his forefathers n his son 4 having a heart of gold. He is not an arrogant person n respects every one either from a big family or a small family)

Priya told Ram About Sam n Maan to which he replied -They r kids Priya n dont take them seriously. Is age me pasand badalti rahti hai.

Hearing their conversation Maan's dadi got excited  started to think about d girl 
(Take Maan's dadi as she is in serial)

Dadi-Priya Sam  ke mata pita kahaan rahte hain
Priya shook her head n told about Sam whatever she knew

Precap-Let's take a leap
                                              Arrey ! Geet se nahin milna kya?

That's it Guys.I don't know how will u find it.I wanted to introduce Maan's family to u
U will meet Sam's family with Geet
I wanted to show d selfishness of Sam n Sweetness of Maan
Now they r couple not by heart but by mind.
Don't think that they r kids. Maan is veru matured n committed to his promise

If u want pm for this ss,send ur buddy request on -    pmatrash
Edited by rashmi.vaish68 - 11 years ago
-Lehar- thumbnail
nice part...
loved it...
nice precap...
waiting for the next part...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail