My views on ZGH Episode15, dt :8-3-13

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ZGH hai, kissi ke gum ko Batana hi to pyaar hai, oh wow what a haunting melody
I wouldn't say it was the best episode but I would say I loved the whole potpourri of side characters which will act the pillars when the main interaction between the leads will take up...

Sara regretting her actions and blaming her mother was expected bcz we always knew that all relationships come with certain liberties and responsibilities, she had gladly taken the liber litres and failed in her responsibilities leading to a lonely life where in Farman had tried every thing to sustain this relationship so when it went kaput like any sensible mean he didn't spend a lot of time in crying rather moved on bcz he has respect for himself and his life...

I loved the whole scene where Sara questions herself, her mother and moreever her actions that were they so shallow that Farhan didn't wait for her n moved on I guess she somewhere realises that she is loose point in this relationship, a family worrying for her was the most cherished moment ... I wish Junaid would hv been a lil more stronger instead of Ghazala dominating the household bcz on certain aspects he is more grounded n realistic.

Loved the scene between rafia n kashaf a mother treats all her kids equally but the first born are dear ones and how a can rafia be different from that, she worries for kashaf n her fears and she has taken each moment to lovingly apply marham to her wounds...

Kashafs monologue wow what a peek into her, she is so scared to take what life offers that a golden pot of a fab life with a man like Osama she leaves it believing life can't be kind to her, no matter what she tries to justify herself she somewhere knows that in this race on control, life...not she is driver but the fear which rules her person never let's her leave the reign, I would love to see zaroon coming in her life n healing her and making her look normal agn bcz right now she somewhere somehow appears imperfect to me like a 6-8 yr old kid who closes the eyes to take the darkness away.

Sidra had always been the more realistic one and once agn she proves herself that in the brief interaction with kashaf today n though kashaf mite hv been able to quite n her for now with her brash n rude manner, I doubt this will be really the case always she will show her sister a path to walk on...

Finally some loving sibling moments between Zaroon n Sara , when she shares her pain he quickly gathers her in his arms, rather than rubbing on her pain, he asks her move on with love n care for her , loved the whole honesty between Zaroon n Sara agn when they talk abt their respective lives and expectations from relaxation, loved the free flowing laughter from Sara on hearing kashaf s name from Zaroon... I mite find a lot of flaws in Zaroon's family but one thing I appreciate is the honesty all 4 hv towards each other, they dunt mince or pink wrap their words or thoughts ,,, they shoot...

The meeting between two men, Sir Abrar and zaroon was perhaps the highlight of the episode, the gentleman who plays Abrar nailed it to perfection the shock, the inability to digest the fact and the st on face advice to zaroon, I loved the easy camaraderie between the two where he loving highlights the flaws in Zaroon, and for a moment I almost squealed in glee when zaroon says I agree I hv been careless in past but everyone changes time changes everyone n I hv too, I hv matured ... I almost wanted him to add with my experiences in life especially in concern to Kashaf... I so loved the flawed Zaroon, I know he sometimes mks it easy for us to hate him but his strength of belief almost mks him loveable ... Like Kashaf his belief is unshakeable ... These two are so similar yet so diff both of them hv that unbelievable stubborn steak which once set on a target will be satisfied on achievement of it,,,,

I loved the fact that Zaroon knows that it will be diff to win Kashaf at any gv n point may be more diff than winning K2, the second highest peak in Himalayas but the more diff one among, Mt Everest and K2... He believes it as unsurmountable task yet his grit to win her bcz she has that strength of character n which will mk her ideal for him, he knows there are loads of diff between them like status and all other things but he is focused on them bcz they dunt matter what matters is Kashaf n he is focused on her...

Fireworks start from next week n I m ready for a lovely display so I wish all the best to Zaroon as he sets out to woo Kashaf...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Jhalak😃
Loved reading you as much as i loved the episode😃
Loved Fawad-Sara, Fawad-Sir Abrar's, Fawad-Kasaf (tiny sa) scene too..
Even Sidra-Kashaf scene was good.
Eagerly waiting for Friday for the dhamakedaar wala episode
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
indeed u sum up the whole epi in beautiful way !!
Cant wait for next !!
N Yes that both characters are lovable but at same time their flaws are also there which give us other direction to thiink !!
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post jhalak. In fact i really liked the scene where zaroon consoles sara ,both did a fab job there.
-Enjoyurself- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice post dear...i also luv the title track...waiting for the next epi😃