The Anamika - Anmol track!

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

The Anamika - Anmol Track!

My first post on this forum as I have started watching this serial since about a month...

I simply loved this track of Anamika and Anmol and never wanted it to end! Started with a beautiful friendship and ended with love...

aankho ki saza tab tak jab tak deedar na ho,
dil ki saza tab tak jab tak pyar na ho,
yeh zindgi bhi ek saza hai,
jab tak aap jaisa yaar na ho'

Why? Well it depicted love in the most beautiful ever manner that I have ever seen!

Bahut dur magar bahut pass rahte ho,
Ankhon se door sahi magar,
Dil ke pass rahte ho,
Mujhe bas itna bata do,
Kya tum bhi mere bina udaas rahte ho'

There was so much of hidden romance - a sense of pure feeling towards a casual acquaintance which later blossomed into love!

Dil kahin lagta nahi hai ab tumhare bina,
khamosh se rehne lage hum tumhare bina,
jaldi laut aao ab yahi chah hai hamari varna,
ji na sakenge hum tumhare bina'

Absolutely stunning performances by both Kinshuk ( my favourite!) and of course Parul was beautiful in her role...her grace was terrific!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjumluvkinny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Still in memories our ragvir,,,,never ever forget such awesome character ❤️
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti amazing, beautiful post and couldnt agree with u more. The whole AA track was perfection in every detail. AA make u believe in love and make u wanna be in love. If there should ever be a fairytale of any tv couple it should be AA. All i can say is that ito performance kinshuk just gets better and better as the show goes on and u will get more and more impressed with him as for Parul she is beyond fantastic. She epitomizes grace and elegance in her performance. I simple love her.
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a surprise Di !! 😃ragvir ka jadoo 😉so welcome to bidaai forum🤗yeah AA track was the best track in bidaai ....bidaai was at it's best during those days ..i love every single episode of AA track.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

What a surprise Di !! 😃ragvir ka jadoo 😉so welcome to bidaai forum🤗yeah AA track was the best track in bidaai ....bidaai was at it's best during those days ..i love every single episode of AA track.

Thanks to you my dear Sister...for providing me with the links - lekin woh abhi kaam nahi kar rahe...so have to search for the you tube ones and have missed a few too as they are not working...

I don't think such magic can ever be recreated ever...
It was a romance of a different kind - a pure and perfect one!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Still in memories our RagVir
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thanks to you my dear Sister...for providing me with the links - lekin woh abhi kaam nahi kar rahe...so have to search for the you tube ones and have missed a few too as they are not working...

I don't think such magic can ever be recreated ever...
It was a romance of a different kind - a pure and perfect one!

http://www.youtube.com/user/starclassicofficial/videos?query=sapna+babul+ka+bidaai
Try this one HD 😃
Edited by nidzlovekinrul - 11 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Still in Memries of ragvir i want them back onscreen i want both of them .. 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shanti Di !! OMG Wow What a Surprise !! And I always said that The one who wants to  see TRUE LOVE  ,It's incomplete without seeing Ragvir and our AA Love Story .OMG Magical and Epic Eternal should be the Words for this Magical Couple  . 

I m happy that U are watching Bidaai and our RagVir . Every Kinshukian , Parulian and KinRulian should see it if ever miss it . LOVED IT TO THE CORE . Still so Fresh in memories 😳. 

RagVir jaise Onscreen Couple And KinRul jaise Offscreen Buddies aaj tak nahi dekhke maine aur naa dikhenge mujhe . I am Damnn suree about it 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 11 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I miss Ragvir, the Anmol Anamika track was just beautiful and nice to see you here Shanti :D, Also Thanks Nidha for the link :D